Single Channel Tube Direct Box
REDDI is a fire-engine red tube direct box with an unquestionable quality of sound. We feel this is our best foot forward in giving the audio world a truly remarkable product at an affordable price.
The REDDI has been field tested and referred by recording engineers to be the "best tube DI ever made". With wider bandwidth and just the right amount of gain, the REDDI stands clear and clean above the competition.
Great for Basses, Guitars, Synths and electronic instruments that require a direct box for recording, the REDDI is READY to give you unsurpassed sound for that perfect recording or live performance. A Designs believes REDDI will set the NEW Benchmark for tube direct boxes!
- Vacuum-tube design
- Level Control
- Ground lift
- Ultra bright Blue LED Lamp On/Off
- Neutrik Combo XLR 1/4" Input Connectors
- XLR Output Connectors
- Zero Feedback Loop
- Custom Wound Output Transformers
- 6NI-P Tube
- Clean and airy high end
- Warmth, transparency, and quality sound.
- Thru Jack 1/4 inc
- Input Impedance 1 meg
- Gain Range 16 dB
- Noise (EIN) -126 dB
- Instrument Jack Input 1/4 phono combo XLR
- Balanced XLR Output:
- Output Impedance 600 Ohm
- Maximum Level +22 dBu
- Output Low-Z, transformer-balanced
- Frequency Response 20 Hz - 60k Hz
- Distortion THD: > .08 @ 1 Khz
- Power Requirements: 100/120/230 VAC - 42 Watts
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 3.5" x 3.5" x 14.5"
- Weight 10 lbs. (4.54 kg.)
In line with our company policy of continuous development, the above specifications are subject to change without notice. Testing was performed by WI Labs Oxnard, CA