Allen & Heath WZ3:20S
20 Channel Stereo Source Mixer with 4 Mic/Line Inputs and 8 Stereo Channels - Desktop or Rack Mountable
The MixWizard is the ultimate mixer for multi-stereo keyboard sources, in recording & live environments!
Now upgraded to WZ3 status, the MixWizard 20S remains a favorite mixer for small broadcast studios, internet radio stations, project studios and stereo sub-mixing anywhere.
Featuring the new WZ3 preamp and responsive EQ, the WZ3:20S provides 12 channels with no fewer than 4 mono and 18 stereo sources.
Now in its 3rd generation, the legendary MixWizard range builds on its market leading status by adding a new mic preamp design and advanced grounding scheme, which both further enhance sonic quality.
Other improvements include individual phantom power switches, channel signal indicators, lamp socket and backup supply capability. Internal configuration options for channel aux sends and direct output are now on pluggable jumpers for user convenience, and the mixer is presented in a stylish new package.
Allen & Heath WZ3:20S Features :
- 4 mic/line mono inputs featuring the new WZ3 low-noise preamp - balanced XLR/TRS jacks and direct outputs
dual stereo input channels, each with TRS jack 'A' and XLR 'B' inputs.
These may be mixed together into the channel or mode switched to
provide up to 16 independent sources to the mix - ideal for
multi-stereo keyboard and recording applications
- 2 stereo returns on TRS jacks, one with fader and aux sends
- Responsive 4-band EQ with 2 sweepable mids and in/out switching
- 6 auxiliary sends - switchable pre/post fader. All can be accessed at the same time
- Internal option to configure auxes for creating stereo mixes, for example recording stereo IEM or keyboard sub mixing to FOH
- Dedicated mono output fader with innovative mode for control of aux-fed subs, dedicated C mix, or other main mix feed
- Stereo AB output for additional mix or local monitor output
- Sys-Link 2 output option for connection to other Allen & Heath Sys-Link compatible consoles
- 100mm faders on all input channels and main outputs
- User wiring options for fader start and mic live monitor muting using the AB output
On the WZ320S, 8 dual stereo input channels are provided, each with TRS jack 'A' and XLR 'B' inputs. These may be mixed together into the channel or mode switched to provide up to 16 independent sources to the mix - ideal for multi-stereo keyboard and recording applications.
For 35 years, Allen & Heath has designed truly innovative mixers for the real world and has earned its enviable reputation for superior performance, functionality and incredible build quality. Their MixWizard compact mixers have carved out a unique place in the pro audio pantheon of professional multipurpose consoles. For years, and in every year, Allen & Heath has supplied thousands of MixWizards for hundreds of different applications, all of which have four requirements in common - great sound, high quality, ease of use and lots of really useful features.
Mix Wizard mixing consoles also feature the unique Quick Change Connector system. This allows mixers to be used in either a desktop configuration or, by simply rotating the connector pod, mounted in a standard 19" rack or flight case, taking up only 10U space.
Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ3:20S Specifications :
Dimensions (w x h x d)
Desktop: 19" x 7.6" x 20.9"
Rack mount: 19" x 17.5" x 5.3"
Weight 22 lbs.