ONE from Apogee is a pocket-sized, USB music interface featuring their award winning sound quality and designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application. The implementation of the product is as elegant as it is simple to set up and operate.
With ONE, you can record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input. Listening with ONE is an entirely new experience as well. Hear your recordings and your iTunes library with incredible dimension and clarity through ONE's studio-quality stereo output.
Take ONE Anywhere- ONE is powered by a USB connection to your Mac and offers 24 bit audio at sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz for pristine sound quality. With a footprint slightly larger than an iPhone, ONE's compact size is travel friendly, allowing you to record and perform professionally any place your music takes you.
There are 3 input options provided. The first is using the built-in condenser microphone, housed in a specially tuned enclosure and which delivers surprisingly good results. A second option is to use the built-in preamp with a microphone of choice, the former providing a very respectable 53dB of gain and full 48V phantom powering.
The third option is for recording guitars or basses via the instrument input. The input exhibits extremely low noise and a transparent signal path, making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with a Mac. Output is supplied by the 1/8" jack on the front allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
ONE Touch Control: The multifunction encoder knob :
All of ONE's features are selectable and adjustable with just a click and a turn. ONE's single encoder knob provides direct access to the tuned enclosure microphone, external microphone, instrument and output functions for input level and volume adjustment.
The unit's size makes it very travel friendly, and when fitted with the optional microphone stand mount, it becomes the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs and more.
Apogee ONE USB Music Interface Features :
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4” high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8” stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee’s Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 2.25" W x 4.75" L x 1" H
Direct to any USB port on a Mac
Apogee ONE Software Compatibility :
*Any Core Audio compatible software for the Mac
Cubase & Nuendo