This lengthy adjustable boom from Atlas Sound extends from 25-1/4" to 38-1/2" with a single motion — perfect for miking sound sources such as drums, overheads, pianos, rooms, and guitar amps. Ideal for situations where your mic stand requires a boom extension to place your mic closer to the source or higher up.
Includes a threaded end cap and a fixed 3/4 lb. counterweight for stability.
Model PB-21XEB finish is ebony epoxy.
Atlas Sound PB-21XEB Features :
- Perfect For Drum / Piano / Guitar Amp Mik'ing
- Adjustable, All-Metal Swivel Clamp Offers Exceptional User Flexibility
- Glide'n Position Tubing with Specially Engineered Nylon Brake Bushings Enables Smooth Horizontal Adjustment Without Marring or Scratching Tube Finish
- Resilient Wool Fiber Washers Provide Quiet and Secure Positioning
- Extendable-Length Models Offer Single-Hand Adjustment with Round Over-Sized Knobs
- Field-Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Fixed 3/4 lb. Counterweight For Stability
- Threaded End Cap
- Finished in Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy Finish
Atlas Sound adjustable booms :
Expand application potential and functional range of microphone floor stands with Performer Series boom attachments. Units are designed as extension accessories for optimum microphone positioning for vocalists, musicians, performers, and lecturers.
For operational flexibility, all models feature an adjustable clamp and are available in two configurations. Utilize extendible-length Model PB21XCH/PB21XEB for optimum range flexibility on stages, raised platforms, or in studios.
Use these booms to upgrade your current
equipment or mix'n match with other Atlas Sound brand stands. Performer Series booms are manufactured to the highest quality standards and combine exceptional styling with a unique, all-metal swivel clamp (U.S. Patent #354,491) for greater user flexibility.
Innovative clamp features Glide'n Position tubing with nylon brake bushings for smooth horizontal adjustment without scratching or marring the tube finish. Resilient washers are made from compressed virgin wool fiber (in lieu of rubber) to offer quiet and secure positioning even after years of use. Extra-strength, steel T-bar knob assures no-fail locking with simple one-hand adjustment in the vertical plane.
The PB-21XEB boom includes a fixed 3.4 lb counterweight for increased balance and stability. Booms extend from 25 1/4" to 38 1/2" with a single motion and are suitable for a wide variety of miking applications. Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5.8"-27 thread pattern; finished in chrome plating or the video-preferred, non-reflective ebony epoxy (E) as noted. The clamp is also finished in ebony epoxy with black chrome hardware. All models are manufactured in the United States.