Dual Channel Mic Pre
Mico is a compact, feature packed twin Mic Pre with built in ultra-high quality ADCs, making it an ideal front-end for desk-top users.
The front-end design is Audient's renowned balanced discrete Class A
design which is also used in the ASP008 and the ASP8024 mixing console -
guaranteeing outstanding sonic transparency and detail.
Mico also features one channel of the unique HMX harmonic sculpting technology from the Audient Black Pre making the creation of vintage style character and complexity as simple as turning one knob.
For recording a single source with twin mics or mic+DI, the Variphase control on Mico's second channel allows precise phase alignment (or creative mis-alignment) of the two signal paths.
- Twin ASP008 discrete Class A Mic Pres
- Rear panel Mic/Line inputs on Combi XLR/Jack
- Rear panel line output on XLR
- Switchable Hi-Pass filters - 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz
- Phase invert
- Switchable 48V phantom
- -10dB Pad
- 6 to 66dB gain continuously variable
Unique to Ch 1:
- Front panel DI input - 500kOhms
- HMX Harmonic sculpting function from Black Pre
Unique to Ch 2:
- Variphase - phase shift between 0-180o
- Ultra-high performance 24 bit 44.1/48/96kHz low-jitter internal
- 44.1 to 192kHz using external word clock
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF Coaxial and TOSLINK outputs
- Word Clock input on BNC
- Switchable Word Clock termination