Audio-Technica Artist Elite AE3000
Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Instrument Mic with High SPL Handling Capacity
The Artist Elite AE3000 delivers supreme performance at extreme SPLs!
Extending the performance of today's sophisticated sound systems, Audio-Technica's Artist Elite microphone series sets a new standard in live audio.
This high-SPL large diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument mic excels in applications such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani and overheads. Its large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Its low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows for optimal positioning.
The audio-Technica AE3000's large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of its headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Try it on instruments such as guitar cabs, toms, snare, timpani, and overheads.
Plus, the AE3000 offers a low-profile side-address design with a tapered grille that allows for optimal positioning.
Audio-Technica AE3000 Features :
* Excels in high-SPL applications
* Maximum SPL 148dB (158dB with pad)
* Frequency response 20Hz-20kHz
* Large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the headcase to provide an extremely accurate and open sound
* Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal positioning of element vis-à-vis sound source
* Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
* Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
* Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
Audio-Technica AE3000 Specifications :
* ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
* POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
* FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-20,000 Hz
* LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
* OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
* IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
* MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
* NOISE: 11 dB SPL
* DYNAMIC RANGE: (typical) 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
* SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
* PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
* SWITCHES: High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal)
* WEIGHT: 6.0 oz (170 g)
* DIMENSIONS: 4.55" (115.5 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) maximum diameter
* OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
* ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
* AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE R6