Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module
Add-on 16 Channel Expansion Module for D-Command ES Master Module
The D-Command ES Fader Module extends the hand-on control features of D-Command ES Control Surface by adding 16 channel strips faders to the Main Unit.
Add 16 Channels to Your D-Command ES Control Surface!
The Avid D-Command ES tactile work surface is the newest member of the ICON family, packing amazing control and ICON-exclusive Pro Tools functionality into a medium-format console - with a new, even sleeker slook. As with the flagship large-format ICON D-Control console, D-Command ES utilizes Pro Tools|HD Accel as its DSP mix engine and Pro Tools|HD interfaces and peripherals for system I/O. With D-Command ES, operators have powerful hands-on command over every aspect of a Pro Tools project, including recording, editing, mixing, and processing - with integrated video and delivery - from a relatively small, but expandable, work surface.
Avid's D-Command ES is expandable to 24 faders by adding a single 16-channel D-Command ES Fader Module. Each channel strip features a touch-sensitive motorized fader, two multi-purpose rotary encoders, and multiple push buttons for quick access to key session parameters. This D-Command ES Fader Pack features the new, bold ES color scheme.
Each channel strip on the D-Command™ Fader Module has identical channel controls, including two touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary encoders, each with single-color LED ring, six-character alphanumeric LCD display, and tricolor automation indication LED. The channel strip also features multiple push-buttons, display and mode controls, and a touch-sensitive, motorized fader.
The Meter section on the D-Command Fader Module can display track levels, plug-in meters, and other parameters, depending on D-Command metering preferences.
Each D-Command Fader Module has four switches in its lower left corner that duplicate the function of the Pro Tools® computer keyboard modifiers.
Adding a Fader Module to the D-Command worksurface is easy. No complicated hardware configuration is required. The expansion kit includes extension arms to expand the D-Command worksurface.
Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module Features :
- 16 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders
- Two touch-sensitive, multi-purpose rotary controls per channel
- Dedicated controls for assignment and activation of inputs, outputs, inserts, and sends
- Flexible display of pan, insert, send, plug-in, and mic preamp controls
- Dedicated controls for all channel strip functions including recording and input monitoring modes, mute, solo, and channel select
- Dedicated controls for automation mode, enable, and safe status
- Flip Mode for transfer of parameters from rotary controls to faders
- Custom Faders mode for flexible channel and parameter mapping
- Patent-pending Ethernet protocol to connect host to worksurface and Fader Modules
- Easy installation
* D-Command Fader Module unit
* AC power cord
* Ethernet cable
Avid ICON D-Command ES Fader Module Specifications :
Weight: 49.5 lbs / 22.5 kg
Size: 23.1" W x 29.4" L x 10.75" H (58.671 cm x 74.676 cm x 27.305 cm)
AC: 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz, .70 A