BAE DLB w/ Two 312A's
Desktop Lunchbox with 2x 312A Module
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) incorporates 2 slots for 500 series modules. This particular one is loaded with two BAE 312A Mic Pre 500 Series Modules. Compact, versatile, the options are endless.
- Solid steel chassis
- Inputs and outputs on either side
- An overbuilt power supply for third party modules.
- The same hand-wired construction that BAE is known for.
The 312A is available as a 500 series module or a single or dual channel 19" rackmount.
there are no capacitors in the audio path, the 312A is super fast and
punchy, allowing transients to pass easily, making them a favourite for
Made with the highest quality parts including Jensen
input and output transformers and the Avedis 1122 opamp. The 312A also
includes a high impedance DI for instruments.
- Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
- Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers
- Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality
- Switches have gold contacts for long life
- XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
- High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
- Separate front panel switches for phantom power
115/230 VAC, 36W
+/- 16 VDC 1.6A (0.8A/per Rail)
6 LBS / 2.72 KG/p>
Dimensions (in Inches)
5.3W x 4L x 11D
5Hz to 75kHz (-3dB)
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
110dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.1 dBu @ 600Ω
40mA per Rail (Module)
10 to 66 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-120 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
1 LBS / 0.45 KG (Module)
Dimensions in Inches
1.5W x 5.5L x 6D (Module)