Long Element Ribbon Microphone with Black Body and Silver Anodized Grill
Open sound... no modification required! Black Body with Silver Anodized Grill.
Includes an aluminum flight case and soft padded carrying case.
Now offers improved sensitivity and added acoustic treatment within the body (prevents resonating low frequencies)
The Cascade Victor ribbon microphone features a 2 7/16" long ribbon of aluminum suspended in the field of a strong permanent magnet. When the ribbon is exposed to sound it vibrates within the magnetic field and a tiny current is induced in the ribbon. This current is amplified to produce sound. What makes ribbon microphones so incredibly sensitive and accurate is that the signal comes directly from the material that senses the sound; nothing is lost in translation. The result is the most intimate, warm, and articulate sound produced by any type of microphone. Ribbon microphones are an excellent choice for recording guitar cabinets, drum overheads and vocals.
Cascade Victor Features :
- Vintage audio quality of a classic ribbon microphone
- Ribbon type & Dimensions: 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 microns, 2 7/16" (L) X 3/16" (W)
- Smooth, natural extended low and high ends
- Fast, accurate transient response
- 165dB SPL capability
- Figure-8 pickup pattern
- Wide, extended sweet spots
- Increased off-axis high-frequency response on sides
- Ideal for stereo microphone setups
- Machined housing with advanced internal shockmount construction
- Yoke microphone stand mount
- Connector: Standard 3 Pin XLR (Use your own favorite XLR (M) to XLR (F) cable)
Cascade Victor Includes :
- Aluminum flight case
- Soft padded carrying case
Cascade thoroughly inspects the audio and built quality of each and every Cascade microphone before it leaves the shop;
once you try one...you'll be a believer.
CASCADE Victor Specifications :
- Polar Patterns : Bidirectional (1.4 mV/Pa; 55 - 20,000 Hz)
- Ribbon Construction : 99% Pure aluminum, 2.5 microns, 2 7/16'' x 3/16''
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- SPL/Noise : n/a
- SPL/Noise : Max SPL: 165 dB
- Impedence: 250 ohms
- Max SPL: 133dB, 1% THD, 1KHz
- Power Requirements: 115VAC or 230VAC, switchable