Crown CTs-3000 Power Amplifier
2-Channel Power Amplifier - 1500 Watts per channel at 2 Ohms
Crown’s new CTs series of power amplifiers are remarkable for their loud, punchy sound, sustained, tight bass, superior protection against overheating and overload; making the CTs Series amplifier line an ideal choice for for the installed sound markets.
Built on the foundation of the Com-Tech series, Crown's CTs Series offers new flexibility and value for installed sound applications. Crown’s CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications.
CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet™ and CobraNet™ allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.
Crown has continued to move forward, producing numerous innovative designs, including The CTs Series amplifier line for the installed sound markets, Crown’s next-generation IQ System, now called IQ Network, and the I-Tech Series touring amplifiers, the world’s most advanced professional amplifier and representing the pinnacle of their over 30 years of amplifier leadership. These products and more embody the reliability and innovativeness that have long been the manufacturer’s hallmarks.
And with each product backed up by a three-year, no-fault, fully transferable warranty, Crown today continues to delight its customers with products that consistently exceed both specifications and expectations, even on the most demanding tours and installations.
Crown CTs3000 CTs Series Power Amplifier Features :
- High power density in a 2RU chassis
- Crown Switching Power Supply for lighter weight
- Selectable "Constant-Voltage" or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel
- 100V direct outputs
- Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
- Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
- Fully PIP2-compatible
- HiQnet compatible
Crown CTs3000 Power Amplifier Power Output :
- Dual mode, 2 or 4 ohms: (Per Channel) 1500W
- Dual mode, ohms: (Per Channel) 1250W
- Dual mode, 16 ohms: (Per Channel) 625W
- Dual mode, 70V or 100V: (Per Channel): 1000W
- Bridged Mono, 4-Ohm : 3000W
- Bridged-Mono, 8-Ohm : 3000W
- Bridged-Mono, 16-Ohm : 2500W
- Bridged-Mono, 140V or 200V : 3000W
All CTs Series amplifiers are covered by Crown's comprehensive Three Year No-Fault Full Warranty. This warranty protects your investment no matter what happens to your Amp even if it's damaged by accident! This totally transferable warranty also guarantees that your Amp will continue to meet or exceed all original specifications.
Crown CTs3000 Power Amplifier Specifications :
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20Hz-20kHz): +/-0.25dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated power (20Hz to20kHz): 105dB A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power,from 20Hz to 20kHz: <0.35%
- Damping Factor: 10Hz to 100Hz: >3000
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20Hz to 1kHz): >80dB
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR, 20Hz to 1kHz): 50 dB
- DC Output Offset: <2mV
- Input Impedance (nominal): 10 kilohms balanced, 5kilohms unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu before input compression,+32dBu absolute maximum
- Load Impedance (safe with all types of loads):Stereo: 2/4/8/16 ohms, 70V, 100V. Bridge Mono: 4/8/16 ohms, 140V, 200V
- Voltage Gain (at maximum level setting): 8/4 ohm operation, 1.4V sensitivity: 63.9:1 (36dB)
- Cooling: Continuously variable speed forced air,front-to-back airflow
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19" x 3.5" x 14.25"
- Weight: 27 lbs (net); 32 lbs (shipping)