Crown i-T5000 HD Power Amplifier
2-Channel I-Tech HD Series Power Amp with Onboard DSP - 2500 Watts per channel at 4 Ohms
The new I-Tech HD Series by Crown offers an unparalleled sound quality and delivers a ton of power for their small size and weight. The next generation DSP allows for more precise algorithms for system EQ and tuning.
Crown's new I-Tech HD series is available in three versions, the I-T5000, I-T9000 and the I-T12000.
I-Tech HD features a new user-inspired DSP engine co-developed with BSS called OMNIDRIVEHD. The new LevelMAX limiter suite offers higher SPL out of existing loudspeakers while at the same time better protection and minimal sonic degradation. Harman HiQnet™ System Architect™ mirrors the typical browser navigation interface to provide tour sound professionals with an interface to access a host of power configuration and control functions.
Harman HiQnet™ is the world's first connectivity and control protocol that integrates all product categories in the signal chain for professional audio systems of all types, size, and applications. Harman HiQnet no longer requires the user to manage multiple disparate operating systems or be responsible for programming individual signal processors, speaker controllers, wireless microphone systems, and mixing consoles. HiQnet was developed by engineers from across the Harman Pro Group and is coordinated by the System Development and Integration Group (SDIG), a team of dedicated systems specialists based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Of course with Crown you have the ability to easily network your amplifiers as well as utilizing Harman HiQnet System Architect. Ultimately Crown gives you the best bang for your buck, when you look at the price and what you get in terms of performance and features.
I-T5000 HD Output Power :
2 ohm Dual (per ch.): 2,000 W
4 ohm Dual (per ch.): 2,500 W
8 ohm Dual (per ch.): 1,250 W
4 ohm Bridge: 4,000 W
8 ohm Bridge: 5,000 W
• BSS Omnidrive HD™ DSP processing with FIR filters
• LCD screen provides diagnostics and preset selection to ensure fast and easy system and network setup
• Covered by five patents
• Fan has true tach feedback for fan fault protection and precise control over thermal performance, so the amp runs longer and harder than the competition
• Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
• Global Power Supply designed to deliver maximum power no matter where your schedule takes you. Universal AC input accepts100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±15%).
• Front-panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp’s DSP
• New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard
• The only product available with analog, AES/EBU, CobraNet, HiQnet and Ethernet connectivity standard
• User definable front-panel security feature
• Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Full rail voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand
• Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
• More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
• Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks
• Ultra smooth processing by onboard high-definition BSS Omnidrive HD™ DSP with 24-bit, 192 kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters. World-class FIR filters
• Level Max™ peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
• True Ethernet backbone –fast, reliable and scalable
• High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
• 5th-generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
Crown ITech 5000 HD Amplifier
Rear rack ears, rack screws, operation manual, power cords, foam air filter.
Crown ITech 5000 HD Amplifier Specifications :
- Frequency Response (at 1 watt, 20 Hz - 20 kHz): ±0.25dB.
- Signal to Noise Ratio below rated full-bandwidth power, A-weighted: > 112 dB.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) at full rated power: < 0.1%.
- Intermodulation Distortion (IMD) 60 Hz and 7 kHz at 4:1, from full rated output to –35 dB: < 0.2%.
- Damping Factor (20 Hz to 100 Hz at 8 ohms): > 5000.
- Crosstalk (below rated power, 20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 80 dB.
- Common Mode Rejection (CMR) (20 Hz to 1 kHz): > 70 dB typical.
- Latency (analog, digital inputs): 1.13 mS analog, 1.81 mS digital (96 kHz).
- A/D, D/A Converters: 24-bit 96 kHz Cirrus Logic.
- Digital Input: AES/EBU, 24-bit, 32-96 kHz Onboard sample-rate converter.
- Network: Onboard TCP/IQ and HiQnet, compatible with standard 100 Mb Ethernet hardware.
24-bit conversion with 32-bit, floating-point DSP processing. Has 64
assignable filters with 9 different filter types. Includes all-pass
filters, over 2 seconds of delay available per channel, and dual
uncorrelated-noise and sine-wave generators.
- Load Impedance: (Note: Safe with all types of loads) Stereo: 1/2/4/8/16 ohms. Bridge Mono: 2/4/8 ohms.
- Input Sensitivity (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): Adjustable in 0.1V steps from 1.4V to 7.75V.
- Required AC Mains: Universal AC input, 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±15%). Maximum AC mains voltage 277VAC.
- AC Line Connector: Five cordsets supplied with amplifier (USA, UK, European, Australia, India).
Front Panel Indicators, Controls and Connectors :
- Indicators: Bridge mode, Ready, Signal level, Clip, Thermal error, Fault, Network data, Power, AC mains.
Control Screen and Controls: These let the user adjust the amplifier’s
attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up and view error
monitoring (such as temperature and load supervision), set IP and
HiQnet addresses from the front panel, and recall DSP presets. The
presets allow the user to quickly reconfigure the amp for various
- Level Controls (Encoders): Speed-sensitive rotary
encoders, 0.5 dB steps, range 0 to –10 dB. These two knobs affect the
Channel-1 and Channel-2 output levels. They also select Menu items and
adjust parameter values that are displayed on the LCD Control Screen.
- Power Switch: Push-on/push-off switch with built-in green AC mains present indicator.
- USB 2.0 Connector: Accepts a USB drive to transfer presets from the drive to the amplifier DSP, and vice versa.
Back Panel Connectors, Controls, and Indicators :
Balanced XLR analog, balanced analog XLR loop-thru outputs, AES/EBU
digital input, AES/EBU digital lop-ghrough output, 4-Pole Speakon
output connecors, binding post output connectors, power cord, Ethernet
connector for networking via HiQnet or CobraNet.
Switch/Circuit Breaker: If the current draw of the amplifier exceeds
safe limits, this breaker automatically connects the power supply from
the AC mains. The switch resets the circuit breaker.
Indicator: LED flashes to signal the number of the current preset if
active. LED is green if the preset values have not been changed once
loaded. LED is yellow if the preset values have been changed since they
- Cooling: Dual-zone, microprocessor controlled, continuously variable speed fans, front-to-back airflow.
- Dimensions: 19 in. W x 3.5 in. H x 16.2 in. D.
- Weight: 28 lbs, 36 lbs shipped
Included Accessories: Rear rack ears, rack screws, operation manual, power cords, foam air filter.
Your investment in a Crown I-Tech HD Series power amplifier is backed by Crown's Three-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.