Most of us were born with 10 digits. Quit mousing around and use them. Mixing is an art where the subtlest alteration can result in massive change. Using a mouse for this critical work is like performing surgery with a pick axe.
Get ready to speed up your workflow.
The Euphonix MC Transport puts a hotbed of DAW control in front of you, in the forms of buttons, toggles, and wheels. You can assign out the controls to suit your workflow — or use the pre-programmed control maps. Whatever you do, the Euphonix MC Transport is all about putting you in touch with the right functions, so you can keep your focus on your creativity.
Euphonix MC Transport Features :
* Weighted, optically encoded jog wheel and shuttle ring
* 7 ergonomic transport/navigation keys with multi-color status LEDs
* 6 programmable Soft Keys
* 16 numeric keys for time code/marker navigation
* Link up to one MC Transport, four MC Mix units and/or an MC Control
* Control multiple applications & workstations via Ethernet
* 250X faster and 8X the resolution of MIDI
* Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols
Ease of setup:
The surfaces are application aware. Instantaneously switch between applications. (i.e. Logic and Reason). No drivers to install and configure (except in Pro Tools). No training of each knob for every function.
Resolution and Speed:
Eucon is an ethernet based protocol: Over 250 times faster and 8 times the resolution of a midi based protocol. (With Pro Tools, Eucon utilizes HUI and 512 resolution)
Compatibility. "Does it work with?" "Yes".
Integrated into all leading DAW's Logic/ProTools/Soundtrak pro/DP/ Cubase/Nuendo Final Cut Pro/ Apogee Maestro/ Metric Halo MIO software.
Work way faster and more efficiently
Touch sensitive motorized faders AND touch sensitive rotary encoders. Control plug in parameters and virtual synths as well as applications.