RØDE Classic II
Tube Condenser Studio Microphone with Custom Jensen Transformer, 9 Selectable Polar Patterns, Selectable Pad, & Selecatable LF Filter Controls w/ Aluminum Case, Power Supply, 30' Multicore Cable, SM-2 Shockmount & M2 Stand Mount.
The Classic II is RODE's top-of-the-line studio condenser tube microphone - an updated version of the venerable original RODE Classic!
Classic by name, and classic by nature.
The RØDE CLASSIC II Features a custom spec 1" dual diaphragm capsule feeding a vintage twin triode (New old stock) GE JAN-6072 valve and custom Jensen output transformer.
The result? Classic warmth and richness on both vocals and acoustic instruments.
Nine polar patterns, variable PAD and filter. Shock mount. Machined from solid brass, the body is hand-polished, glass bead-blasted and coated in satin nickel. Also included is a double-shielded oxygen-free 30' copper cable with heavy-duty plugs and sockets, power supply, a suspension shock mount, stand mount, thread adaptor and sturdy aluminium flight case.
RØDE Classic II Features :
- Custom spec 1" dual diaphragm capsule
- Vintage twin triode GE JAN-6072 valve
- Nine polar patterns
- Variable Pad & Filter
- Machined from solid brass
- Hand-polished body
- Double-shielded oxygen-free 9m (30') cable
- Heavy-duty plugs and sockets
- Aluminum flight case
RØDE Classic II Specifications :
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 ohms
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Capsule : Externally polarised dual diaphragm 25mm (1 in.) condenser
- Active Electronics : Thermionic impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Pickup Pattern : Switchable Omnidirectional / Cardioid / Figure-8 in 9 steps
- High Pass Filter : Switchable: flat, -15dB @ 20Hz, -21dB @ 20Hz. Cascaded first-order filters
- Sensitivity : -37dB re 1V/Pa (14mV @ 94dB SPL) +/-2dB
- Equivalent Noise : <18 SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum Output : +2dBu (@ 1% THD into 1K ohms)
- Dynamic Range : > 113dB (per IEC268-15)
- Maximum SPL : 131dB SPL(@ 1% THD into 1K ohms)
- Signal/Noise Ratio : > 76dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Requirements : Dedicated Power Supply (110 ~ 120V/220 ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz)
- Dimensions : 201mmH x 65mmW x 65mmD
- Packed Weight : 8.7kg (Mic only 1.44kg)