Handheld Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone with Die-cast Body
With a rock solid die-cast body and sturdy dynamic capsule the RODE M1 can take all the abuse you or your Roadie can throw at it, without showing signs of age or neglect.
You can rely on the M1 to offer reliable high quality performance, day after day, gig after gig.
Rock 'n' Roll in a can!
The RØDE M1 Handheld Dynamic Microphone is a rugged workhorse microphone designed to handle the rigors and abuse of life on the road. This stage microphone features a dynamic capsule and cardioid polar pattern for minimizing off-axis noise and feedback, while providing plenty of headroom for loud vocal performances and instruments.
This handheld microphone also offers an excellent balance of weight and ergonomics, so it's comfortable for vocalists to hold and perform with onstage.
The M1 carries with an impressive lifetime warranty from Rode - a testament to the microphone's solid build construction. When you want studio-quality sound onstage, look no further than the Rode M1 dynamic handheld microphone.
RØDE M1 Features :
- Live dynamic vocal microphone
- High output dynamic capsule
- Gold plated XLR connectors
- Internal pop-filter to reduce plosives
- Feedback rejecting pick-up pattern
- Heavy duty Die-Cast metal body
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Lifetime Warranty
The history of RØDE...
Rode Microphones was one of the earliest established manufacturers of professional and affordable recording-quality condenser microphones. Committed to offering the highest quality microphones possible for the dollar, Rode has developed a solid reputation among professional and project studios the world over for just that. In fact, their NT2-A won a series of accolades including "World's Best Studio Microphone" at the prestigious Frankfurt Musikmesse.
With corporate headquarters and all manufacturing based in Australia, we continue to see some of the highest quality, affordable microphones in existence from Rode Microphones.
RØDE M1 Specifications :
- Type : Dynamic
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 75 Hz-18 kHz
- Output Connection : 3 pin XLR Balanced Output
- Output Impedance : 320 Ohms
- Sensitivity : 1.6mV @ 94 dB SPL (-56dB +/- 2dB re 1V/Pa) @ 1kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 6.73 x 2.03 x 2.03 inches
- Weight : 12.70 ounces
Includes ZP1 zip pouch and RM1 stand mount with stand adaptor.