Small-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with three stage pad, battery status LED, and high-pass filter
Multi Powered Condenser Microphone with Pad thats great for both studio and location work. Sturdy and versatile for your toughest gigs!
Includes custom carry case, WSM3 wind shield, RM3 stand mount and stand adaptor.
The M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded.
An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.
RØDE M3 Features :
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
- 9V battery power or 24/48V phantom power
- Battery status indicator
- Heavy-duty carry case, popshield and RM3 Mic Clip included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 10 year warranty
RØDE M3 Specifications :
- Acoustic Principle : Permanently polarized condenser
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid
- Frequency Range : 40Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (DIN IEC651) : 73dB SPL (per IEC651)
- Equvalent Noise : 21dbA SPL (a - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 142dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kOhm load)
- Sensitivity : -40dB+/-3dB re 1V/Pa @ 1kHz (6.3mV/Pa @ 94db SPL)
- Dynamic Range (DIN IEC651): 121dB (per IEC651)
- Power Supply Voltage : 1.6mA (battery)/6.5mA (48V Phantom Power)
- Battery Life : >200 hours
- Output Connection : 3 pin XLR
- Weight without Battery : 390g