Cardioid Condenser XY Stereo Microphone with Dual 1/2" Diaphragms, Battery or Phantom Power-able - Includes Custom Case, RM3 Stand Mount, WS4 Windscreen, & Custom Stereo Cables
Stereo Made Easy! The RODE NT4 provides perfect studio or location stereo recordings.
Complete with Custom WS4 twin-head Wind Shield, Custom Carry Case and RM3 Stand Mount
The Stereo wonder. The NT4 solves the age-old problem of stereo recording by eliminating the need to purchase matched pairs and the associated complex set-up bars and adaptors to get professional results.
Thanks to RODE NT4's true stereo condenser design, clever X/Y configuration, and perfectly matched capsules, the NT4 lets you record any stereo source with immaculate detail.
With a fixed 90 Degree X/Y configuration and perfectly matched stereo condenser capsules, the NT4 lets you record any source with immaculate stereo detail.
The NT4 has a 128 dB dynamic range, 143 dBA SPL and low self-noise. Offering selectable battery or phantom power operation with power indicator light, the NT4 is ideally suited to both studio and location recording.
The NT4 comes supplied in a custom carry case with a windshield, XLR to mini-jack and dual XLR cables for portable DAT or professional balanced input connection.
RØDE NT4 Features :
- Stereo XY Condenser Microphone
- 2 X Externally biased 1/2" Capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Phantom power or 9V battery operation
- Durable satin-nickel finish
- Custom stereo cables (included) dual XLR and mini stereo jack
- Custom WS4 twin-head Wind Shield
- Surface-mount transformerless circuitry
- Complete with Custom Carry Case and RM3 Stand Mount
RØDE NT4 Specifications :
- Power Requirements : P48 (48V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern : Cardioid (per capsule)
- Frequency range : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance : 200 ohms per side
- Signal noise ratio : 78 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise : <16 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Maximum output voltage : +13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Dimensions : 231mmH x 61mmW x 41mmD
- Weight : 480gm