RØDE Stereo VideoMic
Camera Mounted Stereo Condenser Microphone with True X/Y Stereo Pick-up and Integrated Shockmount
X/Y Stereo On-Camera Condenser Shotgun Microphone - for Use with Video Cameras and Boom Poles.
Includes a 3.5mm stereo jack, suspension shock mount, DeadKitten wind shield, accessory shoe adaptor and 3/8 inch thread adaptor.
Now videographers can use true 'studio' stereo recording techniques in the field with ease.
The X/Y configuration enables the StereoVideoMic to capture the true ambience of the recording space, while still offering a high level of rear rejection and low noise. Fitted with a shoe mount, the StereoVideoMic has the same low noise circuit design as the best selling VideoMic.
The StereoVideoMic offers 9V battery operation, an LED battery status indicator, high pass filter switch, and a -10dB pad switch which allows for the mic to be used on most cameras with perfect level control.
You can also use the StereoVideoMic as a remote mic on a stand, or a RODE boom pole (optional), which truly makes this versatile product well suited for all video applications including Electronic News Gathering (ENG), Weddings, Sports Events & Interviews.
RODE Stereo Video Mic Features :
- Stereo X/Y Condenser Microphone
- Broadcast Sound Quality
- Low Noise Circuitry
- Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
- Rugged cast aluminium body
- Custom designed integral windshield
- Low handling noise
- 9V battery powered
- Integrated camera-shoe mount
- Includes Dead Kitten windscreen
- 1/8" connection jack only
RODE Stereo VideoMic Specifications :
- Acoustic Principle : Pressure Gradient
- Directional Pattern : Super Cardioid
- Frequency range : 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Output Impedance : 200 Ohms
- Signal/Noise Ratio : 74 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent Noise : 20 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL : 134 dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1 Ohm load)
- Sensitivity : -38 dB re 1Volt/Pascal (15 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Power (Supply voltage) : 7 mA, 9 V DC Alkaline Battery, (NSI: 1604A or IEC:6LR61)
- Battery Life : 60+ hours
- Output Connection : Stereo mini jack plug - Å0ã33.5mm (Right Channel - Ring, Left Channel - Tip)
- Dimensions (WxHxD) : 6.75 x 3.9 x 2.5 Inches
- Weight: .72 lbs (330 grams)