Created for active musicians and presenters who also manage their own sound, Shure PGX Wireless improves your performance and simplifies your setup. Innovations such as automatic frequency selection and automatic transmitter setup make wireless quicker and completely worry-free.
PGX systems now feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding, delivering the crystal clear sound quality that pro audio engineers trust.
It's the best-sounding, simplest choice in wireless, from the leader in live performance sound.
Shure delivers unmatched performance and ease of use to anyone looking to step up to wireless. The PGX4 receiver has features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup that get you up and running, hassle-free. Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Durably constructed, with 12 compatible systems (multiple bands) and included carrying case, PGX Performance Gear is the perfect system for performers on the go who want worry-free performance, every time.
PGX Performance Gear Wireless Systems feature Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
Shure PGX14/85 wireless system includes:
- PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter
- PGX4 Diversity Receiver
- WL185 Lavalier Mic
PGX4 Diversity Receiver :
Shures PGX4 receiver makes wireless setup a snap. With features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup, the PGX4 offers the best in wireless to performers on the go.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 Selectable frequencies across 18 MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor- controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4 in. outputs
- Dimensions: 40 mm H x 181 mm W x 104 mm D (1.6 x 7.125 x 4.1 in.)
- Weight: 327 g (11.5 oz.)
PGX1 Bodypack Transmitter :
Designed to meet the needs of traveling performers, Shures PGX1 can be used with headworn, lavalier, or instrument microphones, or with guitars or basses.
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multi-function LED Indicator ((power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10db pad
- 2 AA batteries provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 18 MHz operating range
- Dimensions: 108 mm H x 64 mm W x 19 mm D (4.25 x 2.50 x 0.75 in.)
- Weight: 81 grams (3 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power Requirements: 2 AA-size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (w/ alkaline batteries)
WL185 Lavalier Mic (Cardioid) :
The WL185 is a lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. This microphone has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. The furnished tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Pickup angle is 130 degrees.