700 MHz WIRELESS TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Trade-in & Trade-up Your Wireless
Offer Valid: December 1, 2008 to May 31, 2009
For a limited time, Shure is offering Rebates of Up To $1,000 For 700 MHz Wireless Systems.
Customers may submit their rebate forms with the purchase of the following Shure replacement products:
UHF-R, ULX, MX690/SLX4L, PSM700 (H3, L2 bands), and PGX.Click Here
For More Details!
The Shure ULXP24/58 wireless handheld microphone transmitter/receiver system lets you get consistent, natural sound on any stage, platform, or other venue. The ULXP24/58 system includes the handheld ULX2/SM58 transmitter, which literally puts the transmitter functionality you want right in the palm of your hand.
The ULXP4 wireless receiver gives you the control you need over settings and adjustments so you know you're getting the best sound possible every time. Shure products are used by the best in the business, so you know you're getting quality wireless performance at a great price with the ULXP24/58 system!
The ULXP24/58 wireless professional handheld microphone system features the ULXP4 Diversity Receiver and the ULX2 Handheld Transmitter fitted with the SM58 Handheld Mic. ULX Standard UHF systems represent a breakthrough in performance and price for both working musicians and professional sound installers. ULX Professional systems offer more advanced features and controls, including lockable settings and group scan function. Over 1400 selectable, pre-programmed frequencies are available, and Automatic Frequency Selection provides a straight shot to a clear channel.
Shure ULXP24/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Key Features:
Diversity Receiver :
The ULXP4 receiver features a diversity design, represented with it's dual antennas. The Design features dual internal receivers, constantly vying for the strongest reception.
Frequency Agile :
Both transmitter and receiver operate via UHF frequencies and offer over 1400 user selectable frequencies.
Comprehensive Display :
Comprehensive LCD displays on the transmitter and receiver provide group and channel information. Two 5-segment LED's provide audio level and RF signal information on the receiver.
All systems available in two frequency ranges (Block J1: 554-590 MHz, Block M1: 662-698 MHz). Specify when ordering.
Shure ULXP24/58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
ULXP4 Wireless Diversity Receiver :
The expanded feature set of the ULXP4 wireless receiver, with advanced settings and controls including lockable settings and group scan, offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals. The ULXP4 offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- 2 lbs 7 oz.
ULX2 Handheld Transmitter :
Designed for use with Shure's SM58 mic cartridge, the ULX2/SM58 handheld transmitter makes wireless performance as easy as holding a mic! This microphone body-style transmitter includes a 3-segment battery gauge, while a built-in backlit LCD display shows group and channel information. Frequency and power settings can be accessed easily, and you can lock out the controls so curious hands don't interfere with your settings.
- 8-9 Hour Battery Life
- Power: On/Off Switch, Battery
- LED-Green When ON, Red When Battery Low
- Three-segment Battery Power Icon
- PEAK Icon-Appears When Audio Signal Overloads
- Group/Channel Displays
- SET Button for Saving Settings
- Adjustable Audio Gain Control
- Input Attenuation Switch-Select 0dB for Voice/Low Output; 20dB for High Output
- 4-pin Mini Connector
- Battery Cover Unscrews to Expose Battery and Gain Control
- 9V Battery Included
- 10.4 oz. without battery
SM58 Vocal Microphone :
The Shure SM58 unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal microphone is designed for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. It has a tailored vocal response tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and back-up vocals. A highly effective, built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise. A cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. Rugged construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors. Consistently the first choice of performers everywhere.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz