700 MHz WIRELESS TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Trade-in & Trade-up Your Wireless
Offer Valid: December 1, 2008 to May 31, 2009
For a limited time, Shure is offering Rebates of Up To $1,000 For 700 MHz Wireless Systems.
Customers may submit their rebate forms with the purchase of the following Shure replacement products:
UHF-R, ULX, MX690/SLX4L, PSM700 (H3, L2 bands), and PGX.Click Here
For More Details!
The Shure UR124S/SM58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System features the UR4D Dual Channel Diversity Receiver and two UR2/SM58 Handheld Transmitters which consists of the UHF-R Wireless Handheld Transmitter fitted with SM58 Cardioid Microphone capsule. The UHF-R is a professional, wireless technology engineered for the most demanding touring environments and installations. UHF-R wireless systems offer unprecedented flexibility and versatility. The UHF-R also includes infrared synchronization that allows you to configure transmitter settings from the receiver.
Rock-solid engineering, the latest technology and unparalleled RF performance provide sound professionals with all the features and flexibility they need to tightly control up to 108 systems for the most elaborate productions.
These systems provide fast setup, robust wideband performance and full PC system monitoring via Wireless Workbench Software (included).
All systems available in three frequency ranges (Block H4: 518-578 MHz, Block J5: 578-638 MHz, Block L3: 638-698 MHz). Specify when ordering.
Frequency Band Selection
Shure offers wireless mic systems in a selection of bands that conform to the different government regulations of specific nations or geographic regions. These regulations help limit radio frequency (RF) interference among different wireless devices and prevent interference with local public communications channels, such as television and emergency broadcasts. The system's band and frequency range are identified on the face of the receiver and transmitter.
Automatic Frequency Selection
The following features scan the RF environment to find the best group and channel settings for a particular installation. •Group Scan-finds the group with the most open channels, then sets all networked receivers to channels in that group
•Channel Scan-finds the first open channel in the currently selected group and sets the receiver to that channel
Advanced Control :
Shure's Wireless Workbench Software, Ethernet and USB compatibility give you comprehensive PC control and monitoring of large systems.
Unparalleled RF Performance :
Advanced track tuning shifts the RF filter along with the selected frequency - maximizing isolation from interference and preserving signal integrity with UHF-Rs extended bandwidth. 2400 selectable frequencies across a 60 MHz band, up to 40 compatible systems per band.
Superior Sound Quality :
Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio, far superior to conventional wireless.
Intuitive Usability :
Fast automated setup saves you time and effort. UHF-R usability innovations include networked automatic frequency selection, infrared transmitters sync and smart, menu-driven system operation.
Road-Tested Durability :
Rugged components withstand the abuses of the road and deliver consistently reliable performance.
UHF-R wireless is available in handheld, bodypack and combination systems. This model is the UR24D/SM58. It includes a UR4S dual channel rackmount diversity receiver, two UR2 transmitters and two SM58 Microphones.
Shure UR24D/SM58 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System Features:
- UR4D Dual Channel Diversity Receiver
- 2400 Selectable Frequencies Across 60 MHz Bandwidth
- Track Tuning Filtering Technology
- Up to 60 Preset Compatible Systems/Band (140 w/Multiple Bands, Region Dependent)
- Networked Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup (including Custom Group Upload)
- Flash Memory to Store Six 60-channel Custom Frequency Groups
- Shure's Patented Audio Reference Companding
- Multi-function Bit-mapped Backlit LCD
- Built-in USB and Ethernet Network Compatibility
- Shure's Wireless Workbench Control/Monitoring Software
- Remoteable Antennas
- Shure's Microprocessor-controlled Diversity
- UR2/SM58 Handheld Vocal Mics/Transmitters (2)
- Switchable RF power
- Frequency and power lockout
- Bit-mapped backlit LCD
- 2 AA batteries - up to 8 hours continuous use
- Intrared automatic transmitter sync
- All metal die-cast construction
SM58 Vocal Microphone :
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz