SKB 3I-1610-5B-E 16" x 10" x 5 1/2" empty
Injection Molded Case
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle