Portable Linear PCM Recorder
The PCM-M10/B (Matt Black Color) is a 96 kHz/24-bit capable recorder with electret condenser stereo microphones, 4 GB of internal flash memory and a microSD/Memory Stick Micro (M2) Slot for expanded memory.
Key features of the PCM-M10 recorder include a built-in speaker, cross-memory recording, digital pitch and key control, digital limiter, low-cut filter, track mark functions, a 5-second pre-recording buffer and A-B repeat capability. The recorder includes a USB high-speed port for simple uploading and downloading of native .WAV or .MP3 format recorded files to and from Windows PC or Macintosh computers. The M10 offers durable construction and long battery life.
Built-in Electret Condenser Microphones
The PCM-M10's electret condenser microphones have exceptional high sound quality. The microphones are omni-directional with a flat and wide frequency response and natural sound characteristics.
Flexible Playback Features The PCM-M10 includes both digital pitch control and key control. Digital pitch control maintains pitch while slowing down or speeding up playback speed. Key control allows changing the pitch while maintaining playback speed.
Simple Uploading to Computer
The PCM-M10 conforms to the USB 2.0 Mass Storage Class Device standard and this recorder's native recording file formats include .WAV and .MP3. This means recordings can be rapidly uploaded to a computer and used in conjunction with most common audio production software.
Versatile Recording Functions
The PCM-M10 offers comprehensive signal processing features for location recording including: digital limiter, auto record level control and a digital low cut filter. The PCM-M10 also includes a 5 second pre record buffer, cross-memory recording and track marking functions.
Audio Formats Supported
- Record: .WAV and MP3;
- Playback: .WAV, .MP3, .WMA (Non DRM), .M4A (AAC-LC, Non-DRM)
- Electret condenser microphones. Max input level: 123 dB SPL. Frequency response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
Line Input (Optical)
- (Stereo Mini Jack)
- Input impedance: 22 k ohm, Rated input level: 2.5 mV; Minimum input level: 0.9 mV
- Line Input (Analog)
- (Stereo Mini Jack) Input impedance: 22k ohms; Minimum input level: 500mV; Rated input level: 2.0V
NALine Output (Analog)
Line Output (Optical)
- Line out available from headphone jack (menu selectable)
- Stereo Mini Jack; Maximum output: 20 mW + 20 mW; Load impedance: 16 ohms
- 20 Hz to 40 kHz (Line in) @ 96KHz
- 22.05kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion (Line Input to Line Output)
- 16-bit linear, 24-bit linear
- S/N Ratio
- 87dB or greater (1KHz IHF-A) when set to 24-bit
- 0.03% or below (1kHz, 22kHz LPF)
- Wow and Flutter
- Below measurable limit (less than +/-0.001%W.Peak)
Power ConsumptionPower Requirements
- High-speed USB,mass storage class
DC Input JackBattery Life
- Two AA size Alkaline batteries (supplied). Two AA NiMH Rechargable batteries (optional)
Memory Stick Slot
- 24 hrs @ 44.1KHz/16-bit or 19 hrs @ 96KHz/24-bit
- Accepts Memory Stick Micro (M2) and microSD
- 2 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 7/8" (w x h x d) not including projecting parts and controls
Inputs and Outputs SpecificationsDetail:
- 6.6 oz (including batteries)