Soundcraft MH2 48 Mono, 8 Buss, 4 Stereo Channel Console TourPack RW5717TOUR
MH248 TourPack : 48 Mono, 8 Buss, 4 Stereo Channel Live Sound / Recording Console + Flight Case, Spare PSU & SoundCraft Lamps.
As contractors and venues demand maximum return on investment, dual-purpose FOH and Monitors flexibility is now essential in a live sound console. MH2, the third desk in Soundcraft's acclaimed MH Series, delivers all the critical mixing features of its siblings in a fixed frame format, achieving a performance/price ratio unheard of in any other console in its class.
Soundcraft customers asked for a console with the sound quality and ergonomics of our successful MH3 and MH4, but in a smaller footprint. The new MH2 delivers exactly that and will undoubtedly find favor on budget- or space-restricted jobs, both in installations and on the road.
Soundcraft MH2 TourPacks are available in 24, 32, 40 and 48 Channel frame sizes.
The Soundcraft MH2 live sound console series is designed for installations, but touring companies will readily appreciate the saving on inventory because of the multi-purpose operational modes. The MH2 is one of the few consoles at this level to offer VCA grouping.
Group or Aux on fader operation is selected at the touch of a button for familiar and uncomplicated operation. Soundcraft sound quality is guaranteed with the same mic preamp design used in the MH4 and MH3, classic British EQ and meticulous circuit design. And with important new features like separate line inputs on every channel, the argument for mixing with MH2 is compelling.
Four frame sizes are available, all with an integrated switched mode PSU which can be removed for easy maintenance. Naturally, a rear panel connector is provided to fit an external power supply for complete dual redundancy assurance.
Soundcraft MH2 48 Features:
- 48 Channels of mic inputs (MH3/4 mic preamp design with 50dB range plus -20dB level shift and separate 1/4" line input per channel)
- Styling based closely on MH3/4, with a single-piece front panel
- Triple mode console: FOH, Monitor or both simultaneously
- Swept high-pass filter and 4 Band EQ (with sweepable frequency for each band)
- Up to 21 Mix Busses include: 10 Auxes, of which 2 can be switched to create 1 x stereo send
- Pre/post fader switching in pairs (except 5-8 as one block of 4)
- 8 full-time Group busses with paired routing
- LCR panning on inputs-mix
- 8 VCA groups and 6 Mute groups
- Direct outputs on every mono channel
- 4 Stereo Input channels with mic/line capability
- 4 stereo line returns with 3-band fixed EQ, returns can route to output channels
- 11x4 Matrix allows 4 separate sub-mixes of left, right, center and group outputs
- 10 x linear 60mm output faders, plus 8 rotary output faders with SWAP facility to allow linear faders to control either all 10 Auxes or 8 Grps and 2 Auxes
- Inserts on Groups and Mix output (Group insert moves between Grp & Aux)
- 12-segment Input and Output metering
- Central assignment of VCA Groups, with individual LED displays per channel
- Internal power supply WITH external PSU link option
(H x D x W): 10.2" x 30.1" x 77"
Cased (H x D x W) 19" x 50" x 83"
Weight: (w/o case) 254 lbs