Soundcraft MH4 56 Mono, 8 Buss, 4 Stereo Channel Console TourPack RW5688TOUR
MH456 TourPack : 56 Mono, 8 Buss, 4 Stereo Channel Live Sound / Recording Console + Flight Case, Spare PSU & SoundCraft Lamps.
New! MH4 gets 16 Mono Mixes!
Ideally suited for both Front-of-house and Monitor use, the Soundcraft MH4 provides sound contractors and venues with the critical commercial advantage of complete console flexibility. Soundcraft’s flagship dual-purpose MH4 console has become even more flexible thanks to the introduction of updated mono and stereo input modules. The new modules expand the use of the Aux busses by adding true mono/stereo switching to take maximum advantage of the console’s 16 busses in Monitor mode, giving configurations of 16 mono, 12 mono/2 stereo or 8 mono/4 stereo mixes.
The MH4 has become widely adopted because of its ability to handle the most demanding live sound mixing, and is capable of use on FOH, monitors, or a combination of both. The new mono/stereo Aux switching makes the monitor-mode even more flexible when large numbers of mono mixes are required.
Welcome to the professional, modular, triple mode Soundcraft MH4.
Soundcraft's MH4 Series TourPack is available in Five fully modular frame sizes: 24+4, 32+4, 40+4, 48+4 and 56+4.
The MH4 56 is configured with 56 input channels. 56 inputs feature microphone and line level connections, an additional 4 stereo inputs are provided as well. The stereo inputs enable flexible auxiliary routing for monitoring mixing applications. The console features 8 group outputs enabling routing to monitors, external recorders, etc. The MH4 series implements Soundcraft's microphone preamps and EQ section, delivering the sonic quality expected of more costly consoles.
Additional features include Soundcraft's famed 20 x 8 matrix mixer for added routing flexibility and an integrated meter bridge, enabling accurate metering.
Soundcraft MH4 56 Features:
- 56 mono Input Channels, 4 Stereo Input Channels
- Triple-mode live console: Flexible Aux Bus structure allows use as FOH, Monitors or a combination
- 4 full-function stereo mic/line inputs
- 8 auxiliary sends provide plenty of routing to external effects, monitors, etc.
- All mono inputs provide direct outputs for direct routing to recorders, mixers, etc.
- Passive mic splitter outputs from each channel
- Flexible Aux Bus structure allows use as FOH, Monitors or a combination 8 Group busses with 12 Aux busses in total (FOH mode)
- 16 Monitor busses: 16 mono, 12 mono + 2 stereo or 8 mono + 4 stereo (Monitor mode) or 8 instantly configurable for stereo in ear use
- 8 VCA groups and 8 Mute groups with snapshot automation and MIDI control
- Integral 20x8 Output Matrix
- Completely Modular Construction
- LCR panning on inputs, Semi-parametric EQ on stereo Aux outputs
- LED Input and VU Output metering
- Integral Meterbridge, optional bargraph led meter version (cost option)
- Snapshot automation and MIDI control
- Integrated control of dbx DriveRack and BSS Varicurve
- Supplied with 2 x CPS800 Power Supplies with redundancy
(H x D x W): 15" x 32" x 97.5"
Cased (H x D x W) 20.5" x 52.5" x 101.5"
Weight: (w/o case) 463 lbs
Weight: (cased) 700 lbs