The MP 1A is an exceptionally smooth sounding two-channel microphone preamplifier and direct instrument input amplifier encompassed in one chassis.
The TUBE-TECH MP 1A is a combined dual Microphone Preamplifier and Direct Instrument amplifier for microphones or instruments.
The microphone inputs and outputs are balanced as well as fully floating. The inputs provide a switchable +48 V phantom power as well as a switchable -20 dB pad. Gain is adjustable in 5 dB increments from +20 dB to +70 dB.
The Direct Instrument Inputs are unbalanced with a gain ranging from + 10 dB to + 60 dB. The amplifiers are all tube based and the heaters are on a strict diet of DC-voltage only to avoid hum. All transformers, with the exception of the mains transformer, are enclosed in MU-metal cans. Input and output transformers come with a static screen between the primary and secondary wirings.
Tube Tech MP-1A Features :
- Tube based push-pull output amplifier
- Gain from +20 dB to +70 dB in 5 dB increments
- Pad in front of input transformer (-20 dB)
- Built-in +48 V phantom power
- Microphone input impedance = 1.2 kohm
- CMRR >60 dB @ 10kHz
- Direct Instrument Jack-socket input for various instruments
- DI input impedance > 1 Mohm
- Frequency Response @ -3 dB: 15 Hz to 60 kHz
- Typical noise figure: 5 dB @ 200 ohm
Tube Tech MP-1A Specifications :
Input, Mic. Preamp: >1.2 kohm
Input, DI: 1 Mohm/82pF
Output: < 60 ohm
* Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 60 kHz
* Distortion THD+N @ 40 Hz
0 dBu: < 0.20 %
+10 dBu: < 0.20 %
* Noise Rg=200 ohm
Output Gain @ 20 dB 60 dB
22 Hz-22 kHz: < -85 dBu < -60 dBu
CCIR-468-4: < -75 dBu < -50 dBu
* CMRR @ 10 kHz: < -60 dB
* Max. output @ 1 % THD+N: > +26 dBu
Mic. Preamp: 0 dB to 70 dB
DI: 10 dB to 60 dB
ECC 82 2 pcs
ECC 83 4 pcs
Height:2 units 88 mm 3.5"
Width: 483 mm 19.0"
Depth: 165 mm 6.5"
Net: 4.3 kg 9.5 lbs.
* Power requirements
@ 115 V/230 V, 50-60 Hz: 30-45 W