Fits the whole band:
Portable – covering the needs of the whole band
Current technologies have made sound recording as easy as grabbing a pen and pouring your feelings on paper. So producing your own music has become the contemporary equivalent of writing poetry.
Unlike the solitude that writing requires, music creation is usually a shared experience. And a creative jam with friends will require at least eight channels, packed in a portable interface that could easily fit in a backpack. A simple two or four-channel audio interface is no longer enough.
Unbeatable Amount Of I/O:
for a device of that size.
With Zen Tour we have pushed the envelope once again. Antelope is offering not just a portable Thunderbolt & USB audio interface, but a pro piece, easily covering the needs of a small band.
Zen Tour comes with 4 switchable Mic/Line inputs and 4 more HiZ/Line ins. Two reamp outs and a Talkback button on the front panel put it in the spotlight of portable interfaces.
Forget About Latency:
Custom FPGA will allow you to create and stream multiple complex mixes and process audio with zero latency.
Zen Tour borrows the powerful Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Antelope Audio’s top-selling pro studio devices.
This game-changing technology provides the interface with massive parallel processing capabilities, thus the lowest latency levels on the market.
Have tons of gear hooked in – Zen Tour has quite a few options
Some portable interfaces have to go for either a decent amount of I/O channels or high-end DSP effects.
Zen Tour gives you all:
- 4 switchable Mic/Line
- 4 HiZ/Line ins
- 8 analog outs
- digital I/O on ADAT & S/PDIF
- two independent headphone amps
- two separate pairs of monitor outs.
Plus, the FPGA powered Thunderbolt & the custom USB make the Zen Tour lightning fast and compatible with any DAW.
Touch & Control:
Rediscover your studio workflow with the advanced Zen Tour control options
All of Zen Tour’s features are controllable via its high-resolution touch screen. The portable audio interface can be also managed via the Antelope Audio’s Software Control Panel for OS X and Windows and via Android and iOS mobile apps for smartphones and tablets. So both the producer and the recording artists can control Zen Tour.
- 4 Mic/Line 4 Line/HI-Z Ins: 4 mic pres 4 line/hi-z ins with phantom power, 8 analog outs, 2 headphone and 2 reamp outs, plus an array of digital I/O
- Zero Latency: Guitar amp modeling and effects processing with virtually 0 latency
- Networking Control: Advanced Remote Apps, Control Zen Tour from multiple computers or via mobile and desktop apps
- Thunderbolt USB: 32 channels via Thunderbolt and 24 on USB for zero-latency audio streaming
- Vintage Guitar FX: FPGA based hardware models of vintage gear and equalizers, at no cost
- Stunning AD/DA: 24-bit, 192 kHz audio and Antelope’s signature flawless conversion