- Uses API 2520 Op-Amp
- Complete API Master Control Room Module
- Includes Solo Master, Talk Back, Send Masters, Bus Masters, Stereo Master, and Control Room Master
- Links several 7600 Input Modules
- Full Featured Control Room Section with 2-Track Monitoring and Large/Small Speaker Control
- All Inputs and Outputs on Rear Panel
- VU Meter Amplifiers for External Metering
- Perfect for Pro-Tools type Work Station Monitoring
- Output Clips at +30 dBm
API 7800 Rack Mounted Master Control Module is the final stage in the line of 7600 Input Modules linked together in a console configuration. The new API 7800 fits into one rack space unit. It includes summing amps for the echo sends, busses and stereo mix bus when linked up with the 7600 input module.
The 7800 includes the master controls for the Solo system, including PFL, SIP and level control. There are six 2-Track inputs, monitoring of the four Sends, and monitoring of the Stereo Bus. There are XLR outputs for the Stereo outputs as well as the Speaker amp inputs. All other outputs are on a D-sub, with a DA-88 type pinout. This is a professional Master section that can be used in any application requiring a Control Room controller.
For engineers/artists that are using a Pro Tools type of product, the 7800 is perfect for use as a Control Room Master without the summing amps and output controls for the Sends or Busses. It also provides eight 2-Track Inputs, Speaker controls, dim and a Stereo Output.
API 7600 Channel Strip x 8
API 8200 8 Channel Line Input Module x 2
- Eight Inputs
- Eight balanced Insert Returns
- Level Control, Panner and two Aux Sends per channel
- Switchable Insert, Mute and Solo per each channel
- D-sub interface
- Utilizes the 2510 operational amplifier
The API 8200 Eight-Channel Line Mixer allows audio professionals to achieve the genuine API sound. When combined with the 7600 and 7800, the API 8200 provides a custom-sized, easily expandable console configuration. The 8200 boasts eight inputs in one rack space and also features a Level Control, a Panner and two Aux Sends per channel. Each channel has a balanced Input and conveniently switchable Insert, Mute and Solo switches, which makes the 8200 a perfect mixer for any line level application. This unit requires an API 7800 or 8200A for all summing.