Budda Super Drive 80 (USED)
Freshly serviced. The Superdrive 80 is designed as a modern take on the famous 100-watt plexi of the ’60s. Powered by four 6L6GC power tubes that can be swapped for 6550s, this muscular amp is not for the faint of heart. If you crave a sonic assault that will leave other rigs in the dust, the superdrive 80 is the only amp for you.
80 watts. 12AX7 high-grade preamp tubes. Hand-wired power amp. Class AB. Rhythm and Hi Gain channels. Treble, mid and bass controls. Pull “Modern” Mid function. Pull “Brite” on Rhythm volume. Drive control. Effects loop. Slave out. Footswitch. Made in the U.S.A.
BUDDA SUPERDRIVE 80 HEAD FEATURES:
- 4 x 6L6GC
- Custom Wound Transformer with 4/8/16 ohm switch
- Exclusive Dual Class, Hot Bias preamp
- 3 x 12 AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Rhythm and Drive Level controls
- Brite control
- 3 band EQ
- Pull Mid knob for “Modern” mid scoop
- Effects Loop
- Slave output with level control in parallel with power section
- Point to Point hand wired power section