Coleman Audio PS1A Four Input Switcher
The Coleman Audio PS1A Four Input Switcher provides switching and monitoring control for up to four stereo devices. Easy comparison of input and output of any recording medium. This unit provides a variable level monitor output and two additional fixed outputs for metering, cue feed or master record path (ie; DAT, CD-R, or even linear magnetic media, aka… tape!). The mono switch allows you to check phase compatibility of a stereo source and only feeds the monitor output. All connections are via XLR.
- Four balanced stereo inputs on XLR’s
- One variable balanced stereo output on XLR’s
- Two fixed balanced stereo outputs on XLR’s
- Mono switch to check phase
- Headphone output with level control
To learn more about Coleman Audio, Click Here