Coleman Audio SR7.1
The Coleman Audio SR7.1 is designed to allow precise level control for eight balanced audio signals – ideal for 7.1 surround mixing environments and “out of the box” summing.
The Coleman Audio SR7.1 gives precise level control for eight balanced audio signals. Fold down capabilities for stereo and mono and two 5.1 formats. Individual input mutes isolate surround speakers, L & R speaker mutes isolate the stereo fold down speakers. There are two internal switches, one for the mono fold down to be routed to either L & R or the center speaker and one which allows the LFE signal to be included in the stereo fold down so the SR7.1MKII could be used as a summing box too.
Features of Coleman Audio SR7.1:
- 47 position stepped attenuator
- One input DB25 wired for 8 audio channels
- One output DB25 wired for 8 audio channels
- Fold down for two 5.1 formats
- Fold down for stereo and mono
- Individual input mutes and level trims
- L & R speaker mutes for stereo fold down
- All inputs and outputs are balanced