The CPA-50 Stereo Power Amp is the perfect partner for any passive speaker, and especially in the studio with a set of passive cube monitors.
Sitting between your monitor controller/pre-amp and a pair of passive speakers, the high performance Class D amplifier delivers 25Wrms per channel into 8 ohms (50Wrms per channel into 4ohms) and offers features including thermal, overload and power up/power down protection and fault indication. With just a 6.5” square footprint, the CPA-50 blends seamlessly with a pair of Yamaha NS10 or Auratone C5 monitor types, for example, and is small and light enough to fit into a bag to take anywhere.
As well as the professional Neutrik XLR inputs other features include over temperature protection, over voltage and over current protection with a fault indicator.
As well as working in stereo the CPA-50 can also function as a 100Wrms into 8ohms Monoblock (set via internal jumpers), which allows the system to operate in bi-amped or bridged modes.
- 50+50Wrms into 4 Ohms
- 25+25Wrms into 8 Ohms
- 1x100W into 8 Ohms bridged mode
- Use as a Stereo amplifier or as a Monoblock in Bridged/Bi-Amp Modes (via internal jumpers)
- Balanced Neutrik XLR input
- Efficient, low heat design with Low Power Consumption. Consumes only 6W of power when idling and less than 0.5W when in standby mode
- Thermal, voltage overload and current overload protection. Standby, fault and bridge indicators
- Rugged steel chassis. Desktop unit that can be stacked
- Compact and Portable
- Dimensions: L 165mm (184mm including connectors) x W 165mm x H 51mm
Small and portable, with just a 6.5” square footprint, the CPA-50 is not much bigger than a decent sized novel.
The CPA-50 is the perfect partner for your passive studio monitors.