Electrix Mo Fx 16-bit digital, stereo multi-effects unit
Grainy and disturbing sounding effects unit but what the hell, you may be able to get some interesting production sounds out of this thing. The price is right so what do you have to loose? Everything works.
Mo-FX makes it easy to synchronize time-based effects. Synchronizing Flange, Tremelo, and Delay just got as simple as tapping in a tempo or sending Mo-FX MIDI clock. Sculpt your sound! Imagine a shimmering flange on the high end, the tremolo slowly panning the mid range and the delay quantizing your signal. It’s a sonic orgy of FX-Sex. Mo’ delivers unreal sonic soundscapes and retro-analog effects right through your fingertips. Time and frequency manipulation is the key. Band-aid. Choose which frequency bands or band combinations get whacked through each FX block and unlock new and subtle sonic possibilities.
- MIDI controllable, so you can automate and sequence every single control setting and movement. Hang on a moment. Play, Punch and attack the Momentary buttons.
- Achieve switching effects not possible with knobs or bypass controls.
- No means No. Gain intuitive expression with your time based effects. Every control up front and center means no menus, no matrix and no programming.
- Analog modeled Distortion will take you from subtle warming to total crunching mayhem.
- The Insert. Add MIDI functionality to a non-MIDI device by sending it through the distortion block insert.
- The Flange easily spans from understated, subtle pulsations to powerful howling jet screams. You can even manually control the flange sweep.
- The Tremolo and stereo panner swims through gentle sine and triangular waveforms into the “slicer” effects of varying square waves. Analog Modeled Delay of up to 2.6 seconds.
- Featuring tape delay, pitch shifting effects and a left/right stereo ping-pong mode.
- Synchronized timing is accurately achieved through MIDI or real time controls.