Focusrite RedNet D16R 16-Channel Dante Audio
The Focusrite AMS-RedNet D16R is a 1U, 16×16 AES3 interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, Focusrite AMS-RedNet D16R is the ideal choice for providing AES3 I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3-equipped audio equipment and any Dante network, Focusrite AMS-RedNet D16R has SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) on each input pair allowing plug-and-play operation with any AES3 source.
Two rear-panel DB25 connectors wired to the AES59 standard provide eight pairs of AES3 I/O, while an additional pair of XLR connectors allows flexibility in cabling choice for one pair of I/O. Additional RCA connectors allow the connection of consumer S/PDIF equipment. All external audio inputs include sample rate conversion, further reducing cabling and clocking complexity. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to Focusrite AMS-RedNet D16R, or alternatively allows Focusrite AMS-RedNet D16R to act as a network clock grand master slaved to external input. Power is supplied through a pair of locking IEC power inlets, and network connections are provided with a pair of locking Neutrik etherCON connectors; providing redundant operation or daisy-chained operation.
- 16×16 AES3 I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- Up to 24-bit, 192kHz sampling rates with sample rate conversion
- AES67 compliant
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Flexible input options: DB25, XLR, RCA
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility
- Combined digital I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface
To learn more about Focusrite, Click Here