Focusrite RedNet PCIeR
128×128 Dante Interface For PC & Mac
RedNet PCIeR is a dedicated 128×128 Dante interface for Intel-based Mac and Windows PCs. The 4x PCIe card operates with ASIO or Core Audio applications, and features a primary and secondary Ethernet port, to deliver high channel counts at very low latency with the utmost reliability.
RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with network redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard 4x PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with very low latency. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the Dante audio-over-IP network.
RedNet PCIe and PCIeR cards are not compatible with Apple Silicon processors (also known as ‘M1’ systems). They are, however, still compatible with Intel-based Mac computers. Please check the processor type before purchasing any new Mac systems if you’re planning on using the RedNet PCIe and PCIeR cards.
- 128×128 Dante audio interface at up to 96kHz
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide seamless network redundancy
- Remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- AES67 Compliant
- 64×64 performance at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
- Very low latency (approximately 1.6ms round trip with RedNet analogue I/O at 96kHz)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt expansion chassis
- Brainworx bx_console Focusrite – exclusive plug-in that faithfully captures the sound, feel and styling of the original Focusrite ISA 110 Equaliser and ISA 130 Dynamics Modules.
To learn more about Focusrite Audio, Click Here