Klark Teknik DN32-ADAT Expansion Module
Expand Your ADAT Capabilites
The Klark Teknik DN32-ADAT card allows you to seamlessly integrate your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console with any ADAT I/O compatible device. This includes stand-alone recorders, digital audio workstations, or other similarly equipped digital mixers and signal processors.
Capable of providing up to 32 channels of ADAT I/O via 4 pairs of optical-fibre Toslink connectors arranged in groups of 8 channels, the DN32-ADAT features 24-bit signal transmission and your choice of a 44.1 or 48 kHz sample rate. The optical-fibre, light-pipe connections provide absolute galvanic isolation, which completely eliminates ground loop interference – for unparalleled signal integrity.
Any of the DN32-ADAT’s Inputs can be used as a Clock Master for your console’s internal clock, ensuring sample-accurate synchronization with external audio processing devices. The additional BNC Word Clock In/Output can serve either as a professional master clock source for more complex digital audio systems, or can receive the word clock from the system. Standard 75-Ohm coaxial cables with BNC connectors are used for word clock distribution throughout.
- ADAT expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 channels of simultaneous recording and playback @ 48 kHz
- Features 4 input and 4 output TOSLINK optical fibre connectors
- BNC word clock input or output for external clock synchronisation
- Ideal for studio and live recordings with ADAT-equipped HD recorders
- Optical fibre connections eliminate ground loop interference
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.