Get The Most Out Of Your DM8000
The Klark Teknik DM80-ULTRANET is a multichannel audio interface expansion card that enables the KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 Digital Audio Processor to connect to external devices using our proprietary ULTRANET digital audio format. Dual RJ-45 connections provide 16 x 16 channel networking of 24-bit / 48 kHz low-latency audio over shielded CAT-5 cable (max. 75 m / 250 ft.), while DM80-ULTRANET’s additional Ethernet connection provides comprehensive PC remote control and configuration. The DM80-ULTRANET lets you harness all of the processing benefits of the DM8000, even when it is used in third-party system applications.
DM8000 Processing Power
Modern meetings and telephone/ video conferencing requires a flexible digital audio processor with user-friendly features, such as user-configurable DSP and routing options, multiple inputs and outputs – and auto mixing. Processing modules include: Input; Output; ULTRANET I/O digital audio transport output for use with compatible devices; AEC (Automatic Echo Cancellation) for up to 8 channels; USB In and Out; Mixers; Auto Mixer; Equalizers; Feedback Suppression; a variety of audio filters, and much more. DM8000 provides a massive audio toolkit, empowering you to create the ideal custom configuration for any application.
- ULTRANET expansion module for KLARK TEKNIK DM8000 etc. featuring ULTRANET audio networking
- Expands the processing benefits of DM8000 to third-party systems
- ULTRANET digital audio networking for up to 16 x 16 channels
- Full software configuration and control via integrated Ethernet port
- Dual RJ-45 connections for ULTRANET input and output networking interface
- Transformer-isolated design to eliminate ground loop interference
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.