Boost Your Network
The KT-MADI network module provides MADI compatibility for theKLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 Network Bridges, and features up to 64 or 32 bidirectional channels at 48 kHz or 96 kHz respectively. It offers high performance point-to-point links over both industry standard optical fibre and coaxial copper connections, and is ideally suited to interface with third party recording and playback equipment. The KT-MADI features dual redundant operation with automatic failover to the coaxial copper interface in the event of a failure with the optical fibre interface. It can also act as MADI clock master, MADI clock slave or can synchronize to one of the available external clock sources in either the KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 or DN9652 host unit. The KT-MADI is electrically and mechanically compatible with the industry standard Cirrus CM-1 format.
- MADI (AES10-compliant) network module with up to 64 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz and 32 bidirectional channels @ 96 kHz
- Compatible with KLARK TEKNIK DN9650 and DN9652 network bridges and MIDAS NEUTRON-NB expansion module
- Operates up to 500 m over optical fibre link and 200 m over coaxial copper link
- Optical transmission on SC-Duplex connector
- Copper transmission on 75 ohm coaxial BNC connectors
- Dual-redundant operation with failover from optical to copper connections
- Operates as either MADI clock master, MADI clock slave or from external clock via host unit
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.