Klark Teknik DN530 Gate Plug-in Laden Digital World
The Klark Teknik DN530 is a quad channel transient accenting gate, with iTS hysteresis and ducking mode. The DN530 offers enhanced “Transient Accenting” characteristics to gated signals. Enhance the attack envelope beyond merely opening the gate, and provide up to 12dB of additional transient energy to drums, percussion, piano, guitars, and much more. In some cases, the DN530’s control over transients may prove to be a viable alternative to equalization.
- Transient Accenting circuitry enhances gate attack envelope
- Accent control adds up to +12 dB boost to provide additional transient attack
- Intelligent Threshold Shift (iTS) gate hysteresis to avoid re-triggering by low frequency signals
- Ducking mode for sophisticated voiceover applications
- Solo bus allows monitoring of the side chain without affecting channel outputs
- Innovative multi-colour LED bargraph shows operation of noise gate throughout envelope cycle
- Side chain band-pass filter allows frequency-selective gating for both creative and corrective control
- External sidechain input on balanced 1/4” TRS connector for each channel
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs on Neutrik XLR connectors
- Rugged 1U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.