Martin MSD 6 Pro License Five Years–w/o One-key
Martin ShowDesigner 6 is the best real-time 3D visualizer on the market. Its newly designed 3D engine provides photorealistic rendering in real-time using the latest DirectX technology.
On MSD 6’s user-friendly timeline control you can create complex presentations including lighting, video, animated scenery, camera motion and animated smoke effects.
The user interface has been completely redesigned with a modern look, offering you a rapid workflow to quickly drag and drop fixtures, objects and textures as well as instant access to any object’s properties.
MSD 6™ is Vectorworks-friendly and through a Windows-based plug-in, Vectorworks files can be exported and imported into MSD 6.
The intelligent system learns from previous conversions to choose the right MSD fixture type to replace Vectorworks fixtures.
MSD 6 also comes with its own 3D modeling app to quickly build objects and materials or import DXF, DWG and native SketchUp formats along with all textures and UV maps.
MSD 6 is available in two versions: MSD 6 Pro™ and MSD 6 Lite™.
Whilst the Pro version has every possible feature to pre-visualize lighting and video in 3D, integrate moving scenery, create video animation and paper presentation, the MSD 6 Lite version offers essential features to do 3D pre-visualization.
Working closely with an array of lighting professionals from both the entertainment and architectural worlds, Martin has condensed the key elements in the MSD software into MSD 6 Lite, while the more advanced features such as static rendering, video rendering, dynamic objects and paperwork module are found in the Pro version.
MSD 6 Lite will appeal to users who simply need to program or visualize shows dynamically.
By separating MSD 6 into two different packages, Martin gives you a choice that will let you select exactly what you need.
If your needs change, you can upgrade your version via the online store at www.martinshowdesigner.com
– Real-time 3D visualization of the scene from multiple viewports simultaneously
– Fixture beams show true-life light distribution
– Import of 2D and 3D AutoCAD DXF, DWG, SketchUp and Vectorworks for PC to MSD exported files
– Fixture library covers most manufacturers and fixtures
Control and Programming:
– Control of all fixture parameters
– Programming and storage of cues
– Fixture libraries (complete range of Martin™ and other fixture definitions included)
– User-customizable object libraries
– Drag-and-drop objects, fixtures and textures directly in the scene
– Fixtures automatically patched to free DMX address
– Paperwork utility prints plot and equipment list
– Solid rendering of scenes
– Pan/tilt of beams, indexed/rotating gobos, iris effects, color wheels, CMY mixing, shutter/dimmer/strobe, zoom, color scrolling, framing
– Features below available in Pro version only
– Live video input for screen, static and moving video projector simulation
– Cuelist for direct playback
– DMX viewer monitors inbound and outbound data
– Photo-realistic rendering
– Light meter tool calculates light level on surface
– Dynamic objects controlled by DMX include motor, track, elevator and multi-hoist platform
Minimum System Requirements:
– Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (32-bit)
– Intel Core i5
– 4 GB RAM
– 500 MB available hard disk space
– Graphics card 1024×768, HW support for DirectX 9 incl.HW support for Transform & Lighting (T&L), vertex & pixel shaders v.2
– USB port for Martin One-Key™ software protection dongle
– USB port if using Martin™ M-DMX USB Interface
– Network connection required for communication with other controller or Ethernet box via LAN (Art-Net, sACN, Compulite, Avolites, MA1, HOG)
– Full administrator rights on PC
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Quad core processor
– 8+ GB RAM
– 2 GB available hard disk space
– Graphics card min. 1024×768, hardware accelerated, 2048 MB VRAM, DirectX 11 support (ATI and NVIDIA recommended)
– Connects to any controller that has DMX output (Martin M-DMX™ DMX Interface required), Art-Net or sACN
– Connects to other controller or Ethernet box via LAN (Martin M-Series™ via Art-Net, sACN, Compulite, Avolites, MA1, HOG)
– Connects to various applications using internal driver (Martin M-PC™, Martin LightJockey™)
– Fast Net Render (MSD Pro™ only) allows networked rendering across multiple Windows-based PCs