Meyer Sound Compass Control Software
Easy To Use
The Meyer Sound Compass is a comprehensive and intuitive way to control all the features and power offered by Galileo GALAXY and CAL.
Remote Monitoring System
The Meyer Sound Compass software can also integrate with RMServer to monitor the health and status of any twisted pair connected loudspeaker or Intelligent D.C Power Supply equipped with an RMS module. RMS projects store system-wide loudspeaker configurations including page layouts and viewing options for icon, meter, and text.
Complete System Control
The Meyer Sound Compass provides a graphical user interface that displays detailed information and controls all device settings including GALAXY Control Pages, Parametric and U-Shaping EQ, AVB Network Settings, Delay Integration, High and Low Pass Filters, CAL Beam Control, and RMS.
Compass 4.1.0 for Galaxy
For OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) — Windows 8.1 Professional and Windows 10 Professional
Firmware files for GALAXY and RMServer are included with the Compass 4 software.
After installing the software, firmware files can be found within the Compass 4 application folder on your computer.
Compass 3.11.0 for Galileo, Callisto, and CAL
For OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and 10.12 (Sierra) — Windows 8.1 Professional and Windows 10
Firmware files for Galileo, Callisto, CAL, and RMServer are included with the Compass 3 software.
After installing the software, firmware files can be found within the Compass 3 application folder on your computer.
Compass 4.1.0 for Galaxy
Compass 4.1.0 Supports The Following Operating Systems:
– OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) and mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
– Windows 8.1 Professional and Windows 10 Professional
Compass 4.1.0 Software Requires The Following Firmware Versions:
– GALAXY v1.1.0
– RMServer v2.1.0
Firmware Not Supported In Compass Version 4.1.0:
– Galileo and Callisto v3.11.0 or earlier
– RMServer v2.0.1 or earlier
– CAL Firmware (All Versions)
– Compass Desktop application icon updated for Windows and Mac operating systems.
– Updated input and output settings tab displays the sample rate for each processor input.
– Updated input and output settings tab includes conditional enable/bypass functionality for the asynchronus sample rate converters for each input recieving AES or AVB signals. If the sample rate matches the internal sample rate of 96kHz, the ASRC can be disabled per input.
– Updated AVB browser page include internal controller and external controller mode.
– A single raster image file can be used as background for each layout page in Compass RMS.
– Status Information fixed for LEOPARD and 900-LFC in Compass RMS.
To learn more about Meyer Sound, Click Here