Midas PRO LCD SWITCH Pushbutton Switches with LCD Display and LED Backlight
The Midas Pro LCD Switch is a Set of 8 Pushbutton Switches with LCD Display and LED Backlight
PRO LCD SWITCH
PRO LCD SWITCH enables dynamic and context-sensitive user interfaces, providing clear visual feedback of assigned functions and user-created labelling of mixing console channel, bus and group selections. The high contrast FSTN LCD glass with 36 x 24 pixel resolution allows immediate at-a-glance indication over a very wide viewing angle, and the tactile response of the momentary switch action provides confidence that the switch has been pressed, essential when the mix engineer’s eyes are on the stage, not the console.
PRO LCD SWITCH provides the key user interface functionality for the MIDAS console VCA and POPulation group navigation system, which mirrors the natural workflows used by mix engineers. The RGB LED backlight offers high visibility in all lighting conditions, and the colour coding offered by the 8 distinct displayable LED colours encourages the development of a mental picture, or “Mind Map”, of the whole console system. The flexibility of PRO LCD SWITCH ensures only the required control elements and associated visual feedback are presented, allowing users to adopt structured task-based workflows.
PRO LCD SWITCH is suitable for use in all MIDAS XL8 and PRO SERIES digital consoles and control centres, including as a replacement for the Screenkeys RGB24T LCD switch.
– Momentary action pushbutton switch with tactile feedback
– 36 x 24 pixel resolution dot matrix graphic LCD display
– RGB LED backlight offers high visibility in all lighting conditions
– FSTN LCD Glass for high contrast and wide viewing angle
– 8 distinct displayable LED colours
– 2 wire serial data interface with up to 1 MHz operation
– Replacement for Screenkeys RGB24T LCD Switch in MIDAS XL8 and PRO SERIES consoles
– Designed and engineered in the U.K.
To learn more about Midas, Click Here