Shure PSM 600 – HA (626.475 & 632.550 MHz) Wireless Transmitter
The Shure PSM600 Personal Stereo Monitor System is a UHF wireless, two-channel stereo, monitor system designed for on- stage applications. The PSM has several advantages over on- stage loudspeaker monitors: it is less visible, has better sound, allows freedom of movement, and reduces the chances of feed- back. It is a versatile system, designed for use in many different sound reinforcement applications: public address, live music, theater, and electronic news gathering (ENG). The wireless system is frequency compatible with other Shure UHF and VHF wireless systems.
- Wireless and Hardwired versions available
- Stereo or MixMode! control for custom monitor mixes.
- Eight LED input level meter
- Up to10 compatible wireless frequencies for 10 separate mixes.
- Frequency compatible with all Shure Wireless systems
• +4 dBu/-10 dBV input level select switch on P6T.
• Combined 1/4-in./XLR connectors on P6T for balanced or unbalanced connections.
• Loop out connectors on P6T wireless transmitter for multi- ple mix setups and easy installation.
P6T WIRELESS TRANSMITTER
RF Output Power
100 mW (+20 dBm) typical conducted (country dependent)
Internal peak limiter (>10:1 compression)
External whip, 50 BNC connector Power Requirements
P6T: 108 to 132 VAC, 50/60 Hz
P6TE: 216 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
115 mAAC maximum at 120 VAC
55 mAAC maximum at 240 VAC
P6T: 120 VAC, 160 mA/250 V time delay
P6TE: 240 VAC, 80 mA/250 V time delay Dimensions 3 3
1 44.5mmX197.4mmX238.1mm(1 /4in.X7 /4in.X9 /2in.)
3.30 Kg (3 lbs., 4.8 oz.)
P6R WIRELESS RECEIVER
1.2 uV typical
70 dB typical
60 dB typical
4 V typical
Antenna Input Impedance
50 typical Antenna
External, threaded connector
9 V battery
4-6 hours, volume dependent
NOTE: When using the receiver in very cold temperatures (be-
low 35 F), take precautions to keep the unit as warm as possi-
ble. Battery life may decrease at lower temperatures.
Audio Output Connector
3.5 mm Stereo (Left = tip, Right = ring, Ground = sleeve)
Minimum Load Impedance
16 Net Weight
27.18 mm X 64.52 mm X 85.09 mm (1.070 in. X 2.540 in. X 3.350 in.)