Summit EQP-200A Dual Tube Program EQ (Used)
This is the early Los Gatos, CA / Dave Hill design
Coveted by top professionals for decades, passive EQs have better phase coherence than active designs, and the inductors offer a rich, smooth harmonic quality.
Track, mix, master
The EQP-200 is an indispensable component to many key task’s in the studio. From tracking to final touches and audio sweetening, the EQP-200 is the goto EQ!
Hand-crafted in the USA
Each piece of Summit gear is meticulously crafted by hand using only the best quality components and attention to detail. Quality components and engineering know-how are the critical element to the sound and longevity of audio gear.
- Low Frequency Shelf / In / Out
- 3 position togle: 6 dB per octave shelving filter starting at 50 Hz, or standard engaged operation, or
- Low Frequency Boost and Cut
- 20, 30,60, 100, 180 Hz frequencies.
- Mid-High Frequency Boost and Cut
- 1.5k, 3k, 5k, 8k, 10k, 12k, and 16k Hz frequencies.
- High Frequency Cut
- select at 5k, 10k and 20k Hz frequencies.