TC Electronics Reverb TwentyFour Effects Processor
Powered by the renowned REVERB 8 algorithm from the high-end TC ELECTRONIC System 6000 Reverb processor, REVERB TWENTYFOUR is a high density reverb in 19” rack format that lets you create and manipulate reverb for up to 24 channels simultaneously. Because each of the reverb channels are independent, you can process any mono or higher signal source to create content with as many output channels as you want, supporting the most extreme surround formats for cinema and high channel counts for installation purposes.
Mono or Multichannel?
Because each reverb channel is independent, you can process any mono or multichannel signal source to create content for as many output channels as you like or need, supporting even the most extreme surround formats for cinema and modern high channel-count workflows, including Dolby Atmos*.
REVERB TWENTYFOUR is equipped with MADI connections and the flexible, seamless audio routing allows any 24 of the 64 channels to be delivered to and from the reverb engines.
Shape the Verb
With REVERB TWENTYFOUR, you can easily manipulate the spaciousness for countless channels faster, better, and over a much wider range than ever before. This versatility allows you to convey space more credibly than what is possible with a mic array in a real room, and built-in Reverb Colour feature helps you truly make the most of all discrete channels.
REVERB TWENTYFOUR features Ethernet-based control, compatible with the TC ICON network for easy and flexible control over longer distances via TC ICON hardware (optional) or Mac*/PC with the included ICON software. TC ICON hardware features: incredibly fast touchscreen and fader response; intuitive and user-friendly interface; controls even more TC Studio and broadcast units with dual Ethernet and dual USB Ports; integrates multiple mainframes and TC ICONS/Editors into your network
Fully Downmix Compatible
REVERB TWENTYFOUR has you covered even after downmix thanks to the extremely high “What You Hear is What You Get” factor. In short, REVERB TWENTYFOUR is the fastest and easiest way to get pristine multichannel reverb rendering. With most of the competition’s reverbs, even switching from stereo to mono can offset the mix balance. Now just imagine what that would sound like in a 32 channel system. The REVERB TWENTYFOUR mixes down gracefully to 22, 11, 7, 5, 2 or even mono – all without introducing phasing artefacts or altering the balance of your mix. Even if you change the Decay time from 2 to 10 secs for all channels at once, REVERB TWENTYFOUR cleverly protects the balances of your mix – so you don’t have to re-adjust a multitude of parameters.
High Channel Count Applications
Extremely versatile and user-friendly, REVERB TWENTYFOUR is compatible with a wide range of modern high channel-count applications, enabling you to enhance and control a vast listening area that is not limited to just a single environment.
It takes time to adjust the crucial balance between direct sound and reverb (Wet/Dry ratio) for the envelopment you wish to achieve. Power Correction maintains your direct sound-to-reverbratio while you perform mix changes and experiment with decay time settings, which saves significant re-trimming work. If Power Correction is applied before balancing is complete, REVERB TWENTYFOUR still protects your Wet/Dry ratio – even if the decay time is adjusted subsequently. All this amazing functionality allows you to do last minute mix changes and add wild effects, and provides the freedom to experiment in creative ways with radical decay time settings. You can also preset when Power Correction kicks in (50% or 100%). When Power Correction is off, the reverb level gets louder as you increase the decay time, which can disturb your mix balances; with Power Correction set to 100%, the loudness stays the same no matter how you adjust the decay time, preserving your balances.
‘Verb on ‘Verb
Adding a significant amount of reverb to a signal that already contains spatial information should be avoided, or so current pro audio procedure has it. With REVERB TWENTYFOUR, we’ve thrown that convention out the window. Thanks to our new envelopment technique, you can regard even a distant mic pick-up or a composite mix as a perfect input source. In other words, ’Verb on ’verb is now a do instead of a don’t.
REVERB TWENTYFOUR takes hundreds of parameters into account when rendering – yet the Grid display allows you to manipulate spaciousness for countless channels quicker, better and over a wider range than ever before.
You can easily run as many as 24 channels of pristine reverb in a single REVERB TWENTYFOUR 19” rack unit. And if you need even more, just add one or more units and link them on the same network – this way, you get a virtually unlimited number of output channels. Imagine the ability to input any signal: Mono, Stereo, 5.1, 7.1, etc., and being able to process to an infinite number of output channels. Thanks to the incredible REVERB TWENTYFOUR, you no longer have to just imagine – now you can go from mono to infinity, or anywhere in between! See your TC ELECTRONIC dealer today, or get your REVERB TWENTYFOUR online.
- High-definition multichannel reverb in 19” rack format lets you create and manipulate reverb for up to 24 channels simultaneously to deliver powerful content for even the most extreme surround formats
- Process any mono or higher signal source to create content with as many output channels as you want*
- Flexible and seamless audio routing with 64 MADI channels of input and output on-board
- Manipulate spaciousness for countless channels faster, better and over a wider range than ever before, letting you convey space more credibly than is possible with a mic array in a real room
- Fully downmix compatible to let you render down from high channel formats gracefully, without introducing phasing artifacts or altering mix balance
- Compatible with modern high-channel-count workflows, such as Dolby Atmos*
- Power Correction maintains your direct-sound-to-reverb ratio while you do mix changes and experiment with decay time settings, saving significant re-trimming work
- Truly make the most of extra discrete channels with reverb colour to help you convey spaces imaginatively in multichannel format
- New envelopment technique overthrows convention so that input signals already containing spatial information can be regarded as a perfect input source, enabling you to add significant reverb to them
- Grid page provides quick and easy access to make and adjust spaces for many channels simultaneously
- Powered by the renowned Reverb 8 algorithm known from the hi-end TC Electronic System 6000 Reverb unit
- Ethernet-based control compatible with TC ICON network for easy and flexible control over longer distances using the TC ICON hardware or MAC*/PC with the ICON software
- Main setup options let you manipulate channel groups to quickly offset balances and timing
- 3-Year Warranty*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
To learn more about TC Electronic, Click Here