Adam Audio Studio Pro SP-5 Closed-Back Headphone
The ADAM Audio STUDIO PRO SP-5 is a premium-quality circumaural closed-back headphone designed for professional use with a balanced and dynamic response for monitoring and mixing in the studio or with a mobile setup.
The ADAM Audio SP-5’s transducers contain a 40 mm gold plated diaphragm allowing a wide frequency response from 8 Hz to 38 kHz, excellent transient response, and low distortion. Reproducing sound with pristine resolution across the entire bandwidth, the sensitivity of 95 dB @ 1 mW per ear enables the listener to exploit its generous dynamic capabilities when listening.
The ADAM Audio SP-5 utilizes Ultrasone’s patented S-LOGIC Plus technology, allowing excellent analysis of the sound staging and long hours of fatigue-free listening. Isolating padding and a total weight of just 290 grams give maximum wearing comfort with these professional studio headphones.
With an impedance of 70 Ohms and interchangeable cables (3 m spiral cable with gold-plated 6.3 mm jack and 1.2 m straight cable with gold-plated 3.5 mm jack included), the ADAM Audio SP-5 is suitable both for usage in any studio environment as well as mobile setups. A rugged case protects the headphones from being damaged when not in use and during travel. The ADAM Audio SP-5 is hand-crafted in Germany.
Designed and manufactured in collaboration with Ultrasone, the ADAM Audio SP-5 headphones were engineered with a specific goal in mind – to allow professional musicians, producers and engineers access to a portable form of monitoring with the excellent transient response and tonal balance of ADAM Audio’s professional monitor speakers.
Closed, circumaural and foldable headphone design
- Provides an excellent portable monitoring solution with a high level of sound resolution taking room acoustics out of the equation
Medium impedance of 70 Ohm
- Suitable both for usage in any studio environment as well as mobile systems
Balanced frequency response of 8 Hz to 38 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction across the entire audible spectrum
Patented S-LOGIC Plus Technology by ULTRASONE
- Imaging and sound staging close to speaker based stereo reproduction for easier decision making (Pan, Depth, Space)
- Balanced and powerful reproduction achieved at lower actual levels is easy on the ears and allows for long hours of fatigue-free listening
ULTRASONE ULE (Ultra Low Emission) Design
- Mu-metal-based shielding to minimize radiation exposure
Isolating padding and a total weight of just 290 g
- Maximum wearing comfort for long recording or mixing sessions
- Strong acoustic isolation for undisturbed monitoring and tracking with no mic bleed
Detachable cables and other replaceable components
- Allows choosing the cable best for the desired application
- High degree of self-maintenance possible to ensure a long product life
To learn more about Adam Audio, Click Here
View more products from Adam Audio