Adam Audio T10S Active Studio Subwoofer
The T10S is a powerful yet compact active subwoofer, designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor. However, the subwoofer’s performance, features and connectivity are engineered specifically to complement ADAM Audio’s T5V and T7V speakers.
Equipped with a down-firing 10″ woofer and a 130 W Class-D amplifier, the T10S’ frequency response ranges from 28 Hz to 120 Hz and offers an impressive max. SPL of 104 dB. An internal adjustable two-channel crossover allows calibration of the bass signal and provides optimal performance of the total system. The options at the rear of the subwoofer allow for varied adjustments which compensate for room acoustics or they offer more control for satellites attached.
While reciting the T Series design language, the T10S is one of the most compact subwoofers in its class, which allows it to be easily integrated into any studio environment. The acoustic performance was optimized by four high-grade flexible rubber feet that prevent the sound from exciting the floor and a spacious rear-facing bass reflex port for optimized airflow.
Linear bass reproduction down to 28 Hz (-6 dB)
- An ideal addition to smaller nearfield monitors, specifically the T Series
Maximum Peak sound pressure in 1 m ≥ 104 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
High efficiency PWM amplifier
- Low-distortion amplification at both low and high volume levels
Special 10″ woofer with paper diaphragm
- Unrestricted bass reproduction for low-fatigue operation
Easy manual or automatic (de-)activation (via optional foot switch)
- If desired, monitoring is possible without the low frequencies
Crossover optimized for T Series studio monitors
- Takes into account the specific characteristics of the T5V and T7V studio monitors for the best result
Analog XLR / RCA in- and outputs
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Flexible positioning in the room for optimal sound results
To learn more about Adam Audio, Click Here