AmpRx BrownBox Amplifier Voltage Attenuator
Why Voltage Optimization?
Voltage Optimization provides numerous benefits:
- Establishes the basis for your signal chain and the starting point in building a consistent signature tone. Earlier power tube saturation equals earlier break-up at more usable volume levels.
- A smoother tonal shift toward even order harmonics, revealing the amplifier’s true designed tone fundamental.
- Lower internal voltages = lower dissipation = longer component life.
BrownBox Key Features:
- Easy to read, back-lit L.C.D. display enabling real-time voltage and amperage monitoring, also useful for diagnostics.
- Tough road rugged construction.
- Proprietary transformer designs wound exclusively for use with tube amplifiers, an industry first!
- Filament soft-start in full reduction mode.
- A powder coated EMF neutral housing. In-rush current protection, fused over-load protection.
- Silent, cool operation.
- Custom wound 5 amp proprietary transformer that will supply 540 watts max@ 120 Vac. Designed for Mid to larger sized Amps , Fender Bassman, Marshall 50s/100S Etc or for Parallel or(DUAL) amp rigs. Be sure to check the manufactures info plate on the rear of the chassis for input watt requirements or simply call us, we love to help.
- 5 year parts and labor.
- Made in the USA.
To learn more about AmpRx, Click Here