The Apogee Symphony 64 ThunderBridge is a 64 Channel Thunderbolt connection for Apogee Symphony I/O. With this you can connect to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac and command up to 64 channels of pristine Apogee audio.
The Apogee Symphony 64 ThunderBridge enables Apogee’s flagship audio interface, Symphony I/O, to connect to any Thunderbolt equipped Mac for true Thunderbolt compatibility and performance. Capable of up to 64 channels of input and output at sample rates up to 192kHz, the Symphony 64 ThunderBridge delivers impressive channel counts at unprecedented speeds for a latency and hassle free recording experience that meets the requirements of the most demanding professional audio I/O applications.
The Symphony 64 ThunderBridge offers two Thunderbolt ports to take advantage of the Thunderbolt protocol’s daisy-chaining feature. Using the second port, additional Thunderbolt devices such as hard drives, DisplayPort monitors and other high bandwidth media devices may be connected in parallel from a single Thunderbolt port on the Mac. Built upon the PCIe protocol, Thunderbolt technology is as fast as any PCIe card such as the Apogee Symphony 64 PCIe. Measured at 1.8 ms at 96kHz/32 buffer, Symphony I/O and Symphony 64 | ThunderBridge deliver near zero latency for a hassle free workflow.
The Apogee Symphony 64 ThunderBridge is for the audio professional seeking the highest channel count, lowest latency, and highest quality Thunderbolt audio solution for the Mac based studio.
- Operating Sytem: Mac OS 10.7.5 or greater
- Computer: Thunderbolt-equipped Mac
- Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
- Connection: Any available Thunderbolt port on a Mac
- Power: DC Power supply included
- Any Mac Core Audio compatible application
- Recommended apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
- 64 channels of 24-bit 192kHz digital I/O
- 1.8 milliseconds of latency from
analog source in to analog source out
- Two 32 channel, PC-32, bi-directional connectors
- Direct connectivity to Apogee’s Symphony I/O or Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200, AD-16X and DA-16X converters equipped with an X-Symphony card
- Two Thunderbolt ports for connecting Thunderbolt devices
- DC Input – 12V DC 30W (power supply included)
- Apogee’s Maestro Software for advanced control & routing
- Build Quality: Steel and die cast aluminum