Audio Developments AD144 Studio/Remote Mixer
The addition of AD144 to the range of Audio Developments mixers has not only provided wider customer choice with regard to location mixing, but also presents applications in small studios and OB vehicles.
Customized extruded metalwork developed for the AD140 series creates a robust chassis appreciated by audio professionals. With four outputs and four auxiliaries: M-S stereo facilities on inputs and outputs; transformer balancing throughout and comprehensive monitoring gives.
AD 144 flexibility enabling uses in a wide range of applications. The ergonomically friendly design and construction uses professional components – including Penny & Giles 100mm long stroke, conductive-plastic faders.
- Input module options are Mic/Line and Stereo Line
- Each input has a three band equalizer; phase switch; separate routing switches for the four main groups; PFL, monitor mix and solo in place; plus an overload indicator. Twelve to twenty-four input chassis are available
- Four master outputs controlled by individual main output faders. The outputs are transformer balanced on XLR connectors and have switchable, stereo linkable limiters; an LED indicating the action of limiting
- Four independent auxiliary sends from each input with separate level controls and on/off, pre/post switching to separate mix busses. The outputs are transformer balanced on XLR connectors and controlled by rotary master potentiometers
- Comprehensive M-S stereo facilities on the inputs, outputs and monitor chain allow decoding from M-S to L-R and L-R to M-S
- Four electronically balanced line level returns on jacks enable monitoring of mono or stereo sources from such as tape recorders
- Two monitor modules allow separate control of left and right. Monitor 1 is transformer balanced on XLRs and can be switched between all the main outputs, with PFL capable of being mixed in. Monitor 2 is the headphone output and follows monitor 1 except that PFL selection automatically overrides other selections. An M-S matrix amplifier may be inserted in the monitor path in order to decode a main output in the – M-S domain or check mono compatibility and phase cancellation when in the L-R domain
- A pair of meters – either PPMs or VUs – may be switched to monitor either the main outputs, auxiliaries or monitor output. The meters can be illuminated
- All input and output connectors are presented on one surface of the case and in line with their corresponding modules
- The mixer receives its power from an external DC voltage source. – Audio Developments AD100-09b power supply unit is designed to drive the mixer
- 15 way D connector for feeding external equipment
- Direct outputs
- Mix Minus outputs
- Fader Starts
- Meter Bridge
To learn more about Audio Developments, Click Here
View more products from Audio Developments