Avid Pro Tools HDX System w/ HD I/O 16×16 Analog Interface + Ultimate Software
The Avid Pro Tools|HDX 16×16 System includes:
- Pro Tools Ultimate software
- 1x Avid HDX PCIe card
- 1x HD I/O 16×16 analog interface
As a dedicated professional, you’re looking for faster, higher quality, and easier ways to record, edit, and mix the most demanding productions. Meet the more powerful, new generation of Pro Tools|HD-Avid Pro Tools| Avid Pro Tools HDX System w/ HD. Get more tracks, more headroom, and up to 5x more dedicated DSP power to tackle even the most massive music and post-production projects with the confidence that comes with guaranteed performance.
Mix bigger, better projects
With Pro Tools| Avid Pro Tools HDX System w/ HD, you get up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel, so you can focus on your mix-not your mixer. Create bigger, more complex mixes with 4x more tracks (up to 768 voices with three cards). Double your ins and outs with up to 64 channels of I/O per card (up to 256 total). And handle large plug-in-heavy mixes easily with 4x more Automatic Delay Compensation.
Get more headroom-less headaches
Pro Tools| Avid Pro Tools HDX System w/ HD uses floating-point calculations for plug-in processing and mixing, enabling you to achieve the best sound quality possible, with the least effort. Record and mix in higher resolution-up to 32-bit, 192 kHz audio-and significantly greater dynamic range. And let your mixes breathe with increased headroom, eliminating clipping and obsessive gain staging.
The fastest workflows-yours
Go from composition to completion at the speed of your creativity. Work with advanced audio, video, and automation tools that streamline music and post production. Get highly responsive recording and playback performance with the extended disk cache, which loads your entire session into RAM. And collaborate easily with other audio and video creators through OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange.
It’s all about the sound
There’s a reason why more professionals trust the sound of Pro Tools® than with any other DAW. Now get even higher audio fidelity, greater dynamic range, and pristine audio clarity with Pro Tools| Avid Pro Tools HDX System w/ HD, which includes Pro Tools HD software and your choice of Pro Tools HD Series interface. Plus, with over 75 high-quality virtual instruments and sound processing plug-ins included, you can create great-sounding music and mixes easily.
- Unleash your creativity with up to 5x more power per card than Pro Tools|HD Accel
- Mix bigger, better mixes faster with 256 tracks (up to 768) and double the I/O per card, plus 4x more ADC
- Get higher resolution sound and more headroom with the floating-point architecture
- Compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix with the award-winning Pro Tools HD software tool-set
- Capture and reproduce audio with pristine clarity using Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Get a highly responsive feel-even in your most complex projects-with RAM-cached record/playback and real-time fades Work faster with pro-level tools, including Clip Gain, advanced audio editing and automation, video editing, surround sound, and more
- Get the renowned sound of System 5 console EQ and dynamics with the
- Channel Strip plug-in Increase your power and track counts by simply adding additional cards
- Supports the AAX plug-in format for better workflows and sound parity with native systems
Avid HDX 16×16 Analog
The ideal choice for music productions-get the maximum complement of analog inputs and outputs (can be customized by replacing a card, but not expanded).
- High-quality analog I/O:
- 16 analog inputs (using DB25)
- 16 analog outputs (using DB25)
Additional digital I/O:
- 2 channels of AES/EBU I/O (supports 192 kHz single-wire)
- 2 channels of S/PDIF I/O
- 8 channels of ADAT I/O (supports S/MUX II and IV)
Work with Pro Tools and More
HD I/O and all other Pro Tools HD Series interfaces completely integrate with Pro Tools|HD, so you get maximum performance, dependability, and control of your inputs, outputs, and routing right from your Pro Tools software interface. You’ll also get higher production quality and greater workflow flexibility than with previous Pro Tools interfaces. And if you want to use your interface with Pro Tools|HD and other DAW software, you can do that too, as all Pro Tools|HD systems support Core Audio and ASIO drivers.
To know more about Avid, Click here